Debunking JPP trumper BS about VP debate winner....

I have one. You are still the stupidest of the stupid here. Which is quite an accomplishment, there are some hum dingers around.

Now go back to the children's table and color.

I don't mean to intimidate you so badly....

littlejoey.jpg

poor little Joey.... 😢

Poor Little Joey knows all about getting his ass beat back in grade school.
Yup, it's a lesson you don't forget. It's not allowed now days to the detriment of society.

And yes you are still mentally challenged. Don't think so good so to speak.

trance does the fake civility act very well.

Walz does genuine civility.

I know which one I'd rather have running our government.
Vance has already exposed himself as someone for sale to the highest bidder.

Just like a common WHORE! He is willing to get down and dirty, lower himself to no limit, for money and position.

He does not believe in Democracy, women's rights, equal rights, the freedom of religion, does not believe in the freedom from religion, has no respect for the Constitution, has no respect for the rule of law, has no respect for the TRUTH, and does not care about what is right from wrong.

He is one of the most dangerous people involved in American politics- just as dangerous and disturbed as Donald Trump- who both are only in this for themselves, self-interest, self-importance, and making themselves even richer and more powerful- while laughing all the way to the bank!

Vance has already exposed himself as someone for sale to the highest bidder.

Just like a common WHORE! He is willing to get down and dirty, lower himself to no limit, for money and position.

He does not believe in Democracy, women's rights, equal rights, the freedom of religion, does not believe in the freedom from religion, has no respect for the Constitution, has no respect for the rule of law, has no respect for the TRUTH, and does not care about what is right from wrong.

He is one of the most dangerous people involved in American politics- just as dangerous and disturbed as Donald Trump- who both are only in this for themselves, self-interest, self-importance, and making themselves even richer and more powerful- while laughing all the way to the bank!

He and the rest of the hard core maga cult would gladly install a despotic, autocratic dictator in the WH as long as that dictator was on their side and shared their views. Totally ignorant of the possibility that dictator might one day decide to put them in the cross hairs for elimination. By the time they realized their mistake it would be too late.

Look,....we all KNOW that Vance won the debate,...to just PRETEND he didn't makes people look VERY dishonest. Now if you want to debate how big the victory is then that would be fair and understandable. But this denying the truth that everyone all knows is the truth is simply nonsense.

Back