Democrat's plan to assassinate a SC justice foiled.

He was a Fucktard- and a Guntard- But no one is trying to accuse him of being a Democrat but you-

Man- We have to all stop trying to politicize these horrible shootings- even though this one didn't carry out as planned.

To me, it don't really matter what political party a murdering son-of-a-bitch is- THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.

But don't you dare go so low as to try and score some cheap shot political point when you don't know diddly dick about poodlilly squat what party he votes with- or if he ever even voted in his entire life before.

OR I'LL CALL YOUR ASS OUT FOR IT AND MAKE A PUBLIC DISGRACE OUT OF YOU FOR IT SIR!

Good morning little lizard, I know it is morning and d time for you to crawl out from under a rock but, your attempt to again dodge my statement is just more of your deflection bullshit.
So, let us go back to your second statement. Once again, Where did I call the shooter a Democrat let alone a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT?
Stop the yelling and stomping of your feet and ANSWER THE QUESTION.
Then you can go back to making a fool of yourself.
I will wait.

Uh, no. It's you who has issues, you are the one screaming, triggered lizard

tenor.gif

Let's see if this chicken food little wimp responds to his lie?

Not desperation, but questioning as to what is actually important in a day's news cycle. The attempt to assassinate
a sitting SC justice was page two on most major news outlets. Gay pride shit and an opinion on Jan 6 by a sports coach were on page one.

What would he say if it were Sotomayor who was targeted? She's as liberal, like him, as they come.

Calling for the death of ANY Supreme Court Justice marks you as a total unhinged idiot. FUCK YOU, Strong words to follow.

On this we agree. There should never be any death threats made. LOL

You fuck! Ask Ratzenberger who refused to make up votes for trump about death threats.

Hypocrite troll.. I'll bet you think I'm going to taunt you now, with my "zero for three" insult.

And you would be correct!

ZERO FOR THREE YOU REDNECK NAZI BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!

zero

for

twee :)

I am just trying to keep us all honest here!

That's exactly what I am doing, go find my post accusing the shooter of being a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT and I will apologize in a new OP. Otherwise fess up, all your cursing at me for doing so was a mistake on your part was wrong.
I will wait.

That's exactly what I am doing, go find my post accusing the shooter of being a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT and I will apologize in a new OP. Otherwise fess up, all your cursing at me for doing so was a mistake on your part was wrong.
I will wait.

Let's start in the way you titled the thread!

What Democrat are you referring too! And then some silly comment like "Is Chuck Schumer involved"?

Ok, from a right wing perspective, that may be considered humorous! Personally, I though it was a cheap shot, more silly than funny! But, that is just me!

I said what I did to just keep us all honest!

We don't know if this idiot was a Democrat, Republican, Charles Manson sympathizer- or Holy Rolling snake charmer!

Now if you have gathered some facts since then- PLEASE SHARE!

And lighten up man- you're the funny guy right? The jokester?

Let's start in the way you titled the thread!

What Democrat are you referring too! And then some silly comment like "Is Chuck Schumer involved"?

Ok, from a right wing perspective, that may be considered humorous! Personally, I though it more silly than funny! But, that is just me!

I said what I did to just keep us all honest!

We don't know if this idiot was a Democrat, Republican, Charles Manson sympathizer- or Holy Rolling snake charmer!

Now if you have gathered some facts since then- PLEASE SHARE!

And lighten up man- you're the funny guy right? The jokester?

No Little lizard, we will address your post that says I stated that a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT was the shooter amongst a flurry of other profanities. If you thought it was just a right winger being silly, you should have kept your forked tongue in your mouth.

When lizards start sinking in the quicksand they really struggle hard to wiggle out of the mess that they intentionally injected themselves into.
You have two choices here, admit you were wrong, or run away or continue to make a further joke of yourself.

No Little lizard, we will address your post that says I stated that a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT was the shooter amongst a flurry of other profanities. If you thought it was just a right winger being silly, you should have kept your forked tongue in your mouth.

When lizards start sinking in the quicksand they really struggle hard to wiggle out of the mess that they intentionally injected themselves into.
You have two choices here, admit you were wrong, or run away or continue to make a further joke of yourself.

My WORD you are long-winded and short-minded! I'll just move along!

I never accused you of calling the perpetrator a "Registered" Democrat you nimcompute!

I asked you to prove that he was a registered Democrat!

But I moved on- didn't make a big deal out of it.

I made my point! DONE!

Have a nice life! :rolleyes:

You are killing yourself dude- WITH HATRED! HATE KILLS!

FUCK YOU LOSER!

Your ass is a Butt Hurt Ass- HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE DESIRING YOUR ASS! Perhaps your TRUMPATRDED BUDDIES LIKES YOUR UGLY BLEEDING ASS!

Your ass ain't cherry, because you fucked yourself in the ass, and popped your own cherry, when you voted for Donald Trump!
- and now you can't stop the bleeding!

WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS A KOTEX! :laugh:

NEVER LET THESE LYING BASTARDS TELL THEIR LIES UNCHALLENGED!

THIS IS THE WAR THEY WANTED- LET'S SOCK IT TO THEM!

EAT A BAG OF DICKS! PROVE HE WAS A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT- OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE'S FACE YOU MORONIC ANTAGONISTIC LYING BASTARD!

Your are an empty suit and a classless one at that.

I would agree with the goal. But that goal can never be achieved until the hatred, bigotry and fictitious accusations of racism aimed at old white men, Conservative and Christians from the far left stops.
BTW, aren't you an old white guy?
(did you have your Vette out yet this year?)

I'm old, I'm as white as an Italian can be, and the '62 Corvette is out.
However, I can no longer climb in and out of it if the top is up.
I still drive it, but if my golf bag could drive, I'd swap seats.
Then again, I can't play golf very well anymore, either.
This is all shit that happens if one lives too long, I guess.

I'm old, I'm as white as an Italian can be, and the '62 Corvette is out.
However, I can no longer climb in and out of it if the top is up.
I still drive it, but if my golf bag could drive, I'd swap seats.
Then again, I can't play golf very well anymore, either.
This is all shit that happens if one lives too long, I guess.

I need to lose a few pounds or I won't be able to comfortably (if there is such a thing in a Cobra) drive my Cobra.
Now all I have to do is wait until the engine it in and everything else is completely gone over.

It takes special kind of crazy to claim that it was a Democrat plot.

The dude literally tried to kill him because he believed Kavanaugh was going to decide against a pro-choice case and overturn Roe, and because he believed Kavanaugh would weaken gun laws. You can't get much more fucking Democrat than that.

The dude literally tried to kill him because he believed Kavanaugh was going to decide against a pro-choice case and overturn Roe, and because he believed Kavanaugh would weaken gun laws. You can't get much more fucking Democrat than that.

There was no assassination attempt. His gun wasn't even loaded and he called the police and turned himself in.

There was no assassination attempt. His gun wasn't even loaded and he called the police and turned himself in.

No, he did not turn himself in. he attempted to set up a suicide by cop instance after killing Kavanaugh, and didn't expect the quick response. He had a loaded gun, a knife, pepper spray, burglary tools, and had traveled 3000 fucking miles to carry out his middle of the night assassination attempt, you absolute dumbfuck.

Not surprised a little twat like you is fine with assassinating judges. Sounds like something you'd think up while bending over to let ole joe shove a hairy leg up your asshole.

Bitch, stuff your strawman up your Nazi ass. I asked, so what if the shithead voted Democrat?

Also, suck my dick, bitch.

No, he did not turn himself in. he attempted to set up a suicide by cop instance after killing Kavanaugh, and didn't expect the quick response. He had a loaded gun, a knife, pepper spray, burglary tools, and had traveled 3000 fucking miles to carry out his middle of the night assassination attempt, you absolute dumbfuck.

He did not have a loaded gun. It was not going to happen.

Back