Democrat's plan to assassinate a SC justice foiled.

<sigh> ok. "shit filled diaper call your nurses aid for help". Well.. lets break this down.

Your first assumption is that I wear a diaper. I'm not against diapers, I just don't own any.. so that's your first fail.

Secondly.. you accuse me of evacuating my bowels in this non-existent diaper.

So let me ask you this.. if there's no diaper, there can't be any shit, ergo, your entire post is a failure.

Oh, and finally.. how come I only get the nurses AID? I have great insurance, so I would have gotten the actual nurse anyway.

Your entire post is a failure. That's you life, my friend. Failure after failure.. the most heinous of which.. you lost your soul.

Bless you.

You should be thankful, you just got advice from a 'doctor'.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! He is a total poser. One of the dumbest posters here. He actually watched Lindell's dog and pony show. Too funny.

You should be thankful, you just got advice from a 'doctor'.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! He is a total poser. One of the dumbest posters here. He actually watched Lindell's dog and pony show. Too funny.

Honestly, he used to be reasonable - he was a great troller on my last site, that's how we met. Then twump lost in 2020 and 1/6 happened followed by a bunch of horrible mass shootings.

But even before the mass shootings his mind was starting to go - just due to the 2020 lost and the ensuing, tragic 1/6 attack.

The above things are his fault (his party's fault) and he knows it. He's overcome with anger, fear and guilt. - well, maybe not guilt - turns out doc doesn't have a soul.

Anyway, like all of the cons - AND HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE - I used to have friendly chats with online, I can't anymore. They all lost their minds.

EAT A BAG OF DICKS! PROVE HE WAS A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT- OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE'S FACE YOU MORONIC ANTAGONISTIC LYING BASTARD!

Thank you and good afternoon little lizard. Being the Ultra Maga deplorable I am, my memory is short but I know you come to my aid.
Did I say in this thread the guy was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT? Prove me wrong but I don't remember using the connected two words REGISTERED DEMOCRAT in decades.
I usually preface the word democrat with something like fucktard, asshat, malcontent, or unhinged. Please help, I am sure you are correct but I just plain can't remember. If I am incorrect, I will apologize. Waiting...............
BTW, in case you don't come back, I really can't eat a bag of dicks as I am way too full after a satisfying meal of one tiny lizard.
TTFA

They are evil people. Their hatred and bigotry shine through like the sun on a hot, clear summer day. I have no ignore list, never did. They just reaffirm my belief they hate America and everything we stood for.

I understand and that is exactly I purged my list back a month or two but there are a few here that are obviously ready for the HaHa Hilton and a couple here who are living in a retirement home with computer access and no car, no groceries, no utility bills, and they could care less about the poor souls that are trying to make ends meet. As we get closer to the midterms their rhetoric will ratchet up and my list will grow.

So you think you'll be OK with the amendments they ratify?

It'll be Congress running the whole show. Eesh, their record is not so good. Especially since the 80s.

Maybe we have better people now? At least Joe Biden isn't in Congress anymore! :laugh:

Seriously he fucked a lot of things up there.

The crack cocaine laws (his son smokes crack)

So many decent fathers have been locked up for that. Trying to deal a little dope to feed their 4 kids...here comes the ATF....

True story. Biden and Bush have hurt decent people I know. They're black, but that's no excuse for the heavy-handed bullshit. He did that since 1986, brah.

iu

If they ratify an amendment fixing the SCOTUS at nine justices, I will be happy.

Thank you and good afternoon little lizard. Being the Ultra Maga deplorable I am, my memory is short but I know you come to my aid.
Did I say in this thread the guy was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT? Prove me wrong but I don't remember using the connected two words REGISTERED DEMOCRAT in decades.
I usually preface the word democrat with something like fucktard, asshat, malcontent, or unhinged. Please help, I am sure you are correct but I just plain can't remember. If I am incorrect, I will apologize. Waiting...............
BTW, in case you don't come back, I really can't eat a bag of dicks as I am way too full after a satisfying meal of one tiny lizard.
TTFA

He was a Fucktard- and a Guntard- But no one is trying to accuse him of being a Democrat but you-

Man- We have to all stop trying to politicize these horrible shootings- even though this one didn't carry out as planned.

To me, it don't really matter what political party a murdering son-of-a-bitch is- THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.

But don't you dare go so low as to try and score some cheap shot political point when you don't know diddly dick about poodlilly squat what party he votes with- or if he ever even voted in his entire life before.

OR I'LL CALL YOUR ASS OUT FOR IT AND MAKE A PUBLIC DISGRACE OUT OF YOU FOR IT SIR!

Uh, no. It's you who has issues, you are the one screaming, triggered lizard

tenor.gif

Why is your handle RB 60 in caps- YOU SCREAMING YOUR NAME OUT TO EVERYONE?

Why is the print in your video all in Caps? You are one hypocritical BASTARD RB 60<--------notice the caps!

Why is your handle RB 60 in caps- YOU SCREAMING YOUR NAME OUT TO EVERYONE?

Why is the print in your video all in Caps? You are one hypocritical BASTARD RB 60<--------notice the caps!

Stupid lizard, aren't the first letters in your screen name capitalized? You really are a dumb bastard, aren't you?

Probably not.
Meanwhile, nobody is stepping on my toes by taking out the Republican-appointed justices.
I would view it as an act of patriotism.
They are all devolved mutants, after all.

And here I thought you were just for splitting up the country?
I guess you really are for killing those you disagree with after all...

And here I thought you were just for splitting up the country?
I guess you really are for killing those you disagree with after all...

My first preference is partitioning from them.
Killing them is only required if we have to stay together.

The Red States prevent us from being a modern and civilized nation.
American right-wing conservatives are mocked and detested by decent people around the world.
They're little different from the Taliban or African war lords.

Being a modern and civilized nation is a reasonable and just goal.

My first preference is partitioning from them.
Killing them is only required if we have to stay together.

The Red States prevent us from being a modern and civilized nation.
American right-wing conservatives are mocked and detested by decent people around the world.
They're little different from the Taliban or African war lords.

Being a modern and civilized nation is a reasonable and just goal.

I would agree with the goal. But that goal can never be achieved until the hatred, bigotry and fictitious accusations of racism aimed at old white men, Conservative and Christians from the far left stops.
BTW, aren't you an old white guy?
(did you have your Vette out yet this year?)

Probably not.
Meanwhile, nobody is stepping on my toes by taking out the Republican-appointed justices.
I would view it as an act of patriotism.
They are all devolved mutants, after all.

Calling for the death of ANY Supreme Court Justice marks you as a total unhinged idiot. FUCK YOU, Strong words to follow.

I sense desperation in the post???????????????????

Not desperation, but questioning as to what is actually important in a day's news cycle. The attempt to assassinate
a sitting SC justice was page two on most major news outlets. Gay pride shit and an opinion on Jan 6 by a sports coach were on page one.

Back