Dems Move to Defund Vice President's Office

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
I mean, the Vice President isn't part of the Executive Branch, anyway.

Rahm Emanuel plans to introduce an amendment (see details in the update below) to delete spending for Cheney's office on the ground that Cheney claims, when convenient, that the vice-president's office is not "an entity within the executive branch."

Rahm Emanuel: "This is an important amendment and question, and it's a choice that the Vice President should make. He cannot be allowed to accept executive branch funding and not adhere to executive branch rules. There is no fourth branch of government."

http://www.tpmcafe.com/blog/coffeehouse/2007/jun/25/rahms_moment

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Top_Democrat_announces_overwhelmingly_positive_response_0625.html

I mean, this is interesting, and I'll be watching to see how it plays out, but why don't they just start Impeachment hearings on Cheney already?

Why don't we just get rid of the vice presidency.

It's be easier to get rid of the Republicans that way anyway, all we'd have to do is impeach Bush.

I don't mind the vice presidency in general.

I just hate Bush & Cheney.

Impeach!

I am in agreement, but who's gonna do it????

But it "DO" sound as tho folks are getting fed up.

"The Vice Presidency isn't worth a pitcher of warm piss"

-John Nance Garner

If you read the WashPost series on cheney this week, you'd realize what we've all suspected for 6 years.

cheney IS the president. Bush is just the amiable goofball that was recruited to be the frontman.

cheney_short_of_breath.jpg

I mean, the Vice President isn't part of the Executive Branch, anyway.

Rahm Emanuel plans to introduce an amendment (see details in the update below) to delete spending for Cheney's office on the ground that Cheney claims, when convenient, that the vice-president's office is not "an entity within the executive branch."

Rahm Emanuel: "This is an important amendment and question, and it's a choice that the Vice President should make. He cannot be allowed to accept executive branch funding and not adhere to executive branch rules. There is no fourth branch of government."

http://www.tpmcafe.com/blog/coffeehouse/2007/jun/25/rahms_moment

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Top_Democrat_announces_overwhelmingly_positive_response_0625.html

This is exactly what they need to do. And if they don't, they all deserve to be voted out of office next election.

Hummm....

Why don't we just get rid of the vice presidency.

It's be easier to get rid of the Republicans that way anyway, all we'd have to do is impeach Bush.

Ya are really a child in adults clothing aren't ya...how many voting cycles have you voted in anyhoo...and where pray tell did you come to this analogy or conclusion...whichever fits...how old are you ? if in the twenty something group why are you not serving to fight for your rights to attack others free speech..y'all ...are all talk no show..thats why ya are having a tuff time in the dating arena as well..all BS...or is that paranoia? 'everyone is out to get me'..think about what I just said...I fought for your BS rights along with many who came before and after my time...so what is "YOUR TIME" (in the barrel) never mind ya have all those student loans to pay off!...Big Man ya are with the words...!

Ya are really a child in adults clothing aren't ya...how many voting cycles have you voted in anyhoo...and where pray tell did you come to this analogy or conclusion...whichever fits...how old are you ? if in the twenty something group why are you not serving to fight for your rights to attack others free speech..y'all ...are all talk no show..thats why ya are having a tuff time in the dating arena as well..all BS...or is that paranoia? 'everyone is out to get me'..think about what I just said...I fought for your BS rights along with many who came before and after my time...so what is "YOUR TIME" (in the barrel) never mind ya have all those student loans to pay off!...Big Man ya are with the words...!

Are you stoned?

Could anyone decipher a word he just said?

Big man with the words indeed Look you hot shot ex-Fbi or ex-cp, and if you were in the service at all, likely an ex MP anything to show your authority over others, yet you make threatening comments with no intention of explaining yourself, or how you propose to fulfill your threats.

I am begining to think you are an absolute nothing, Just like Gore, Kerry ,your illustrious wayward boss, and McCarthy. you are all of the same ilk. you make lots of noise, but otherwise all you do is harm.

Last edited:
Big man with the words indeed Look you hot shot ex-Fbi or ex-cp, and if you were in the service at all, likely an ex MP anything to show your authority over others, yet you make threatening comments with no intention of explaining yourself, or how you propose to fulfill your threats.

I am begining to think you are an absolute nothing, Just like Gore, Kerry ,your illustrious wayward boss, and McCarthy. you are all of the same ilk. you make lots of noise, but otherwise all you do is harm.

Did you understand what he said? Was it threatening? I'm still trying to figure out.

Back