Dems Reportedly Kicking Biden to the Curb this Weekend, Despite His Having Won the Nomination Already

Grokmaster

Contributor
...pretty reliable DC source.

Wow...see the Stalinist elite preparing to strip the power of the vote from their own members.

Last edited:
I mean this from the bottom of my heart: Donald Trump is a threat to this nation -Joe Biden
It's time to put Trump in a bullseye -Joe Biden
Trump is a threat to Democracy. -Joe Biden
Donald Trump has to be eliminated. -Joe Biden
Trump is a friend of Putin, a wannabe dictator, and Hitler - the Democrat Party and liberal Press - 2015 to 2024
Excuse me, who's the threat to Democracy?

Bernie Sanders was not a Democrat. Even if he votes with them most of the time, he was registered as an Independent. I’ve never understood why the Bernie Bros or Bernie thought he should be treated as a Democrat. He registers as one only to run as President.
Sanders was a friggin communist that never held a real job in his entire life. When you get kicked out of a hippie commune because you don't want to work, that is telling.

1721478407963-png.1604379

I know you rabid MAGAts are all excited about what you perceive is blood in the water, but voters have made it clear, Biden/Harris is the ticket.
IF Biden stays in and gets the nomination the majority of Dems will vote for him over Trump.
they will also back Harris if that is the way they decide to go at the convention.
I know I will.
Have a nice day

IF Biden stays in and gets the nomination the majority of Dems will vote for him over Trump.
they will also back Harris if that is the way they decide to go at the convention.
I know I will.
Have a nice day
but the majority of Dems isn't enough.....he needs every vote he got in 2020.......after all, Biden only won by 47,000 votes last time......

but the majority of Dems isn't enough.....he needs every vote he got in 2020.......after all, Biden only won by 47,000 votes last time......
well according to these links Biden had over 7,000,000 more votes then Trump
yes it only took those 47,000 votes to give him the EC.
and I agree it will take more then just Dems for him to win, he needs a lot of independent voters too.
as I said I think ( and have for a long time) he AND Trump are too old and we need to get some younger people in there.
Have a nice day

well according to these links Biden had over 7,000,000 more votes then Trump
yes it only took those 47,000 votes to give him the EC.
and I agree it will take more then just Dems for him to win, he needs a lot of independent voters too.
as I said I think ( and have for a long time) he AND Trump are too old and we need to get some younger people in there.
Have a nice day
6,999,530 of those were totally irrelevant......we plan to stick with Trump and his 39 year old VP.......have you children decided who you're going to run yet?.......

...pretty reliable DC source.

Wow...see the Stalinist elite preparing to strip the power of the vote from their own members.
Once again for those too obstinate to recognize the truth, no one is stripping power from anyone, nothing can be done without Biden’s approval, meaning if he exits those delegates that were elected for him are released from their obligation, no wonder the cult doesn’t understand the simplest of democratic principles

Bernie Sanders was not a Democrat. Even if he votes with them most of the time, he was registered as an Independent. I’ve never understood why the Bernie Bros or Bernie thought he should be treated as a Democrat. He registers as one only to run as President.
He had their 2016 primary WON, by far...and then the Politburo stepped in.

Reactions: TOP
Back