Desh's 2014 Predictions

cawacko

Since we all make various predictions at different times in random threads it's hard to aggregate them together. In this instance maybe the mods could pin this thread in honor of our board negrodamus.

So no one can deny it later I would love to hear your predictions for 2014 and beyond Desh.

Last edited:
Anyone remember those old "When EF Hutton talks, people listen" ads?

I sense the board quieting down in anticipation of the great prognosticator's thoughts on this thread...

Since we all make various predictions at different times in random threads it's hard to aggregate them together. In this instance maybe the mods could pin this thread in honor of our board negrodomus.

So no one can deny it later I would love to hear your predictions for 2014 and beyond Desh.

negrodumus??

I will give no "it will happen in this year" predictions.

I will predict your idiot insane lie filled racist base will produce violent acts once they realize they will never again have power in our government.

Oh yeah I just thought of another one of my predictions that came true.

I said Christys bridge thing would render him unelectable.

You could be correct in your predictions too if you stopped refusing facts to retain your idiot postitions.

I aint nothing special.

I just stick to known provable facts.

you lick lies off the ass of fox news

I predict the R's will increase their numbers in the House and Senate. It will be close as to if they gain the majority in the Senate.

I will give no "it will happen in this year" predictions.

I will predict your idiot insane lie filled racist base will produce violent acts once they realize they will never again have power in our government.

Oh yeah I just thought of another one of my predictions that came true.

I said Christys bridge thing would render him unelectable.

I have to give credit where credit is due. No one, I mean NO ONE, has gone out on a limb and made this comment.

And to a pea brain such as myself how has that prediction come true with the allegations have only been out for a month and the Presidential election not for another two years?

Christy is DONE.

he will never get elected to any public office again.

well unless you fucks cheat in even more ways.

I don't think you can cheat that much in elections without getting caught big time again

I just got through predicting your brain washed fucks will kill people

You predicted that in 2008 after Obama was first elected. You predicted people were going to go all Murrah. Six years later and that hasn't happened.

Back