Desh's 2014 Predictions

My predictions:

1) Desh will continue lying, non stop, throughout the year
2) Desh will ignore the fact that Wacko was correct in his reference to Murrah, she will ask 100 time for the exact post number (even though there are only 5-6 posts in the thread)

3) Darla will continue telling Desh how brilliant she is, further driving desh's delusions of grandeur
4) 3D will still have a crush on Rana
5) Grind will still gleefully push peoples buttons and many on the extremes will continue to dance for him
6) Billy will buy another gun and post a picture of it with his others
7) Toppy will smoke at least a pound
8) Leaningright will still put up with all of our nonsense and still maintain his sanity
9) ILA and DY will finally come out of the closet, move to San Fran, get married and celebrate the start of the rest of their lives
10) Wacko will crash their San Fran wedding, hook up with a 'bridesmaid', wake up the next morning and realize what happened, then confess to his wife
11) Wacko's wife won't care... she will be laughing too hard
12) Desh will be committed to a mental institution full of Republicans who 'cheat'
13) Dung will do whatever his masters tell him to, think what they tell him to think
14) String will continue pretending to be libertarian and still deny science at every turn
15) Mutt and Dolly will finally go off on a wild romantic adventure
16) Damo will continue running this free site for us
#7 already happened for this year, try again.

SF, love is a two-way street. Rana will still have a crush on me, too! Also, she is a Greek goddess, meaning she is predisposed to a little mortal lovin'...

Rana, Happy Valentines Day!!

:loveu: :kiss2: :loveu:

I also predict that Darla will accuse another poster of being a rape apologist and that she will go on a rampage, attempting to get them banned.

You could be correct in your predictions too if you stopped refusing facts to retain your idiot postitions.

I aint nothing special.

I just stick to known provable facts.

you lick lies off the ass of fox news

cawacko tends to pretends he has no positions.

I will give no "it will happen in this year" predictions.

I will predict your idiot insane lie filled racist base will produce violent acts once they realize they will never again have power in our government.

Oh yeah I just thought of another one of my predictions that came true.

I said Christys bridge thing would render him unelectable.

nailed it

Back