Desh's 2014 Predictions

That is hilarious.

Shaq.gif

You gotta be kidding me?

My predictions:

1) Desh will continue lying, non stop, throughout the year
2) Desh will ignore the fact that Wacko was correct in his reference to Murrah, she will ask 100 time for the exact post number (even though there are only 5-6 posts in the thread)

3) Darla will continue telling Desh how brilliant she is, further driving desh's delusions of grandeur
4) 3D will still have a crush on Rana
5) Grind will still gleefully push peoples buttons and many on the extremes will continue to dance for him
6) Billy will buy another gun and post a picture of it with his others
7) Toppy will smoke at least a pound
8) Leaningright will still put up with all of our nonsense and still maintain his sanity
9) ILA and DY will finally come out of the closet, move to San Fran, get married and celebrate the start of the rest of their lives
10) Wacko will crash their San Fran wedding, hook up with a 'bridesmaid', wake up the next morning and realize what happened, then confess to his wife
11) Wacko's wife won't care... she will be laughing too hard
12) Desh will be committed to a mental institution full of Republicans who 'cheat'
13) Dung will do whatever his masters tell him to, think what they tell him to think
14) String will continue pretending to be libertarian and still deny science at every turn
15) Mutt and Dolly will finally go off on a wild romantic adventure
16) Damo will continue running this free site for us

It's so sad how you're not even 1/1000th as funny as me, and you keep making these desperate attempts for attention hoping someone will put you on the funny posters list, but nope.

Also I know what you are attempting to bait me into, and as I told you it is like watching an amoeba attempting to lay a trap for Stephen Hawking.

It's so sad how you're not even 1/1000th as funny as me, and you keep making these desperate attempts for attention hoping someone will put you on the funny posters list, but nope.

Also I know what you are attempting to bait me into, and as I told you it is like watching an amoeba attempting to lay a trap for Stephen Hawking.

poor lil Darla... feeling neglected and thus trying to pretend the focus of the post was her... so sad.

side note: Stephen Hawking is easy to trap... not very mobile that one.

Exactly the kind of thing a psychopath would sit around thinking about.

lol... it took about a second to think and type that... but I suppose to a dimwitted person such as yourself it would SEEM like one would need to think for a long period of time to come up with that.

My predictions:

1) Desh will continue lying, non stop, throughout the year
2) Desh will ignore the fact that Wacko was correct in his reference to Murrah, she will ask 100 time for the exact post number (even though there are only 5-6 posts in the thread)

3) Darla will continue telling Desh how brilliant she is, further driving desh's delusions of grandeur
4) 3D will still have a crush on Rana
5) Grind will still gleefully push peoples buttons and many on the extremes will continue to dance for him
6) Billy will buy another gun and post a picture of it with his others
7) Toppy will smoke at least a pound
8) Leaningright will still put up with all of our nonsense and still maintain his sanity
9) ILA and DY will finally come out of the closet, move to San Fran, get married and celebrate the start of the rest of their lives
10) Wacko will crash their San Fran wedding, hook up with a 'bridesmaid', wake up the next morning and realize what happened, then confess to his wife
11) Wacko's wife won't care... she will be laughing too hard
12) Desh will be committed to a mental institution full of Republicans who 'cheat'
13) Dung will do whatever his masters tell him to, think what they tell him to think
14) String will continue pretending to be libertarian and still deny science at every turn
15) Mutt and Dolly will finally go off on a wild romantic adventure
16) Damo will continue running this free site for us

I'm doing #6 today
O_O

why do you hate that I turn out to be correct all the time?
Then predict for us, Desh. You're all bluster otherwise, here's your chance to prove your prognosticative skills. You should start predicting the next economic downturn right now. If you keep it up for 7 to 10 years you'll be right "again". Don't let anybody gainsay you, just keep predicting doom and at some point you'll be right.

Or, you can be risky and predict when we'll come back from the Obama Malaise.

Back