Desh's 2014 Predictions

You predicted that in 2008 after Obama was first elected. You predicted people were going to go all Murrah. Six years later and that hasn't happened.

how many cops have been killed by "Obamas coming after my guns" nutters?

how many cops have been killed by "Obamas coming after my guns" nutters?

LOL, so when you said right-wingers were going to blow up buildings you really meant they were going to shoot cops? Ok. I have no idea the number Desh. Do you?

LOL, so when you said right-wingers were going to blow up buildings you really meant they were going to shoot cops? Ok. I have no idea the number Desh. Do you?

go get the exact words of my prediction you are speaking of

you have lied before

so we need the FACTS

I actually am going to go outside the box and make some predictions:

In May, Billy and Grind will orchestrate a failed coup against Damo. I've already seen signs of this.

Legion will not have sex all year. Again.

In a very ironic twist, Superfreak will develop hemorrhoids.

USF and ILA will have a falling out and in a terrible act of vengeance, USF will post pictures of ILA revealing that the latter is a bitter midget living with his older, much taller cousin.

In June, Cawacko will get hired by a 50'ish boss, get caught oggling his 20 yo wife's ass at an after-hours event, and be on unemployment again by September.

STY will shoot an Avon Lady and attempt to defend himself by claiming she pulled out a mascara that sure looked like a gun.

Christie, Rana, and Darla will buy a lot of shoes.

In May, Billy and Grind will orchestrate a failed coup against Damo. I've already seen signs of this.

USF and ILA will have a falling out and in a terrible act of vengeance, USF will post pictures of ILA revealing that the latter is a bitter midget living with his older, much taller cousin.

In June, Cawacko will get hired by a 50'ish boss, get caught oggling his 20 yo wife's ass at an after-hours event, and be on unemployment again by September.

STY will shoot an Avon Lady and attempt to defend himself by claiming she pulled out a mascara that sure looked like a gun.

You need to save this! I am sure you are 100% correct

Is there a limit to the number of times you can apply for UI in a year???

Since we all make various predictions at different times in random threads it's hard to aggregate them together. In this instance maybe the mods could pin this thread in honor of our board negrodamus.

So no one can deny it later I would love to hear your predictions for 2014 and beyond Desh.

Is Desh black?

You could be correct in your predictions too if you stopped refusing facts to retain your idiot postitions.

I aint nothing special.

I just stick to known provable facts.

you lick lies off the ass of fox news

You do understand that 'predictions' mean saying something will happen BEFORE it happens? Not discussing something that has ALREADY happened?

Indeed this made me laugh. Thanks.

My predictions:

1) Desh will continue lying, non stop, throughout the year
2) Desh will ignore the fact that Wacko was correct in his reference to Murrah, she will ask 100 time for the exact post number (even though there are only 5-6 posts in the thread)

3) Darla will continue telling Desh how brilliant she is, further driving desh's delusions of grandeur
4) 3D will still have a crush on Rana
5) Grind will still gleefully push peoples buttons and many on the extremes will continue to dance for him
6) Billy will buy another gun and post a picture of it with his others
7) Toppy will smoke at least a pound
8) Leaningright will still put up with all of our nonsense and still maintain his sanity
9) ILA and DY will finally come out of the closet, move to San Fran, get married and celebrate the start of the rest of their lives
10) Wacko will crash their San Fran wedding, hook up with a 'bridesmaid', wake up the next morning and realize what happened, then confess to his wife
11) Wacko's wife won't care... she will be laughing too hard
12) Desh will be committed to a mental institution full of Republicans who 'cheat'
13) Dung will do whatever his masters tell him to, think what they tell him to think
14) String will continue pretending to be libertarian and still deny science at every turn
15) Mutt and Dolly will finally go off on a wild romantic adventure
16) Damo will continue running this free site for us

My predictions:

1) Desh will continue lying, non stop, throughout the year
2) Desh will ignore the fact that Wacko was correct in his reference to Murrah, she will ask 100 time for the exact post number (even though there are only 5-6 posts in the thread)

3) Darla will continue telling Desh how brilliant she is, further driving desh's delusions of grandeur
4) 3D will still have a crush on Rana
5) Grind will still gleefully push peoples buttons and many on the extremes will continue to dance for him
6) Billy will buy another gun and post a picture of it with his others
7) Toppy will smoke at least a pound
8) Leaningright will still put up with all of our nonsense and still maintain his sanity
9) ILA and DY will finally come out of the closet, move to San Fran, get married and celebrate the start of the rest of their lives
10) Wacko will crash their San Fran wedding, hook up with a 'bridesmaid', wake up the next morning and realize what happened, then confess to his wife
11) Wacko's wife won't care... she will be laughing too hard
12) Desh will be committed to a mental institution full of Republicans who 'cheat'
13) Dung will do whatever his masters tell him to, think what they tell him to think
14) String will continue pretending to be libertarian and still deny science at every turn
15) Mutt and Dolly will finally go off on a wild romantic adventure
16) Damo will continue running this free site for us

That is hilarious.

Shaq.gif

Back