Dexter Season 6 Discussion thread (Spoilers)

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Since we had a t.v. thread recently and everyone talks about how they watch dexter.

I will report in later tonight O_O

we technically should have had a breaking bad thread since that shit was ca-razzzzy this year. too late now.

"this has crossed the line of brother/sister conversation" ---- lol.

"i can't prove god exists, but you can't prove he doesn't exist" - ugh I hope I don't have to hear this stupid logic all season.

la guerata is such a bitch, I have no doubt in my mind they are setting her up to be killed. Shows do this a lot where they get the audiance to either hate someone a lot or love someone a lot before they get whacked.

we technically should have had a breaking bad thread since that shit was ca-razzzzy this year. too late now.

I'll remember to start a thread next season, or perhaps beforehand so that we can gather some predictions.

By the middle of season three, I predicted the show would head in one of two directions: either Walt would become a drug lord, or everything would go to hell. It's beginning to look like the former is becoming a reality. Gus Fring's death was a bit over the top IMO, though. There's no way in hell he would have been concious with half of his face ripped off.

Last edited:
BB spoilers
when i first saw that scene it was a bit jarring but I ended up not caring due to how suspenseful the shows been and how tight the writing and acting have been. Then I started to not mind even less because I read all these stories of people being blown up and them walking around for a bit, so then I realized it's really not that far fetched, albiet a bit over dramatic.

I dvr'd last night's episode because I was out. So I haven't seen that yet, but so far this season is okay. I hate la guerata too and not even because she's a bitch - bitches can be interesting. She's so boring. I thought I would kill myself if i had to sit through another la guerata/batista "relationship talk". Wasn't that horrible? Thank God they got a divorce in the off-season.

"this has crossed the line of brother/sister conversation" ---- lol.

"i can't prove god exists, but you can't prove he doesn't exist" - ugh I hope I don't have to hear this stupid logic all season.

la guerata is such a bitch, I have no doubt in my mind they are setting her up to be killed. Shows do this a lot where they get the audiance to either hate someone a lot or love someone a lot before they get whacked.

I was thinking the same thing. They have amplified her bitchedness. Wouldn't it be twisted if she goes bad and Dexter is the one who has to take her out?

how did she try to screw deb in s4? i forget

Deb was investigating the Vacation Murders, and was running a sting at a nightclub, but La Guerta took over during the operation and fucked it up, resulting in an informant getting killed. Then she blamed it all on Deb and got a young female officer to also blame Deb in her official report.

Deb was investigating the Vacation Murders, and was running a sting at a nightclub, but La Guerta took over during the operation and fucked it up, resulting in an informant getting killed. Then she blamed it all on Deb and got a young female officer to also blame Deb in her official report.

Oh yeah, that's right.

oh yeah i forgot about that

For the record, I had only seen the first three seasons until about a month ago, and then I borrowed 4 and 5 off of my roommate, so its still fresh in my head. :cof1:

Promoting Deb was so unbelievable. She has come off in every previous episode like a rookie with barely enough skill to hang on to the job and now she's the Lieutenant? Give me a break.

Back