Dexter

house is terrible by the way. it's way overrated, and it's a show that dumb people watch to feel smart. Kind of like lost.

Every episode is the same. Everyone is confused, house is ornery, he thinks patient has a certain disease, but he's wrong. Then he's pretty certain it's something else, and everything seems settled. Hospital staff complains about house's pill addiction, something goes wrong with the patient, House to the rescue.. finds out patient has some super rare condition that TRICKED them all into believing in the previous diagnosis. Now with the right facts, they treat patient and patient is fine. House saves the day, and makes a few more sarcastic comments.

You fucking Commie. Only commies hate house

I've watched house a couple of times.
Don't hate it but do not like it much either. I guess I am just a little bit commie.

I was just about to put the first season of Dexter onto my IPod until Tiana showed up and, being the Jersey trash she is, decided to be an obnoxious douche bag.

NOW I'M DELETING IT AND I HOPE YOU AND DEXTER DIES FOREVERJ!!!! It's the worst show in history!

I was just about to put the first season of Dexter onto my IPod until Tiana showed up and, being the Jersey trash she is, decided to be an obnoxious douche bag.

NOW I'M DELETING IT AND I HOPE YOU AND DEXTER DIES FOREVERJ!!!! It's the worst show in history!

LOL, see if we care that you want to remain ignorant to the awesomeness of Dexter. Typical Southerner. You guys don't like anything cool.

LOL, see if we care that you want to remain ignorant to the awesomeness of Dexter. Typical Southerner. You guys don't like anything cool.

Hey! It's so good to see you here. This place sucks without you, I kind of lost interest in it. I mean, I hate to make your head any bigger than it is, but it's true.

Awwww I miss you guys too. It just really stinks that I can't get on anymore. I mean, I've been posting with the same group of ppl for my entire career. I don't know how to work without this site.

Truely independent individuals are often called antisocial. Just cause we don't want to play all the same stupid games most others do follow.

I really disliked Seinfeld too.

Actually, I don't like Seinfeld, either. Its supposed to appeal to Gen X and younger because of its cynicism, but it doesn't do it for me (House is much more cynical, and hillarious)...

Back