Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
umm... I'm a bit more cultured than other people here . .

ouYcu.jpg

More cultured than other people here? That isn't setting the bar very high.

nah superfreak definitely played a pretty big role in cypress leaving the board. He's most certainly either the number 1 or number 2 reason of cypress taking off. If superfreak didn't post on JPP cypress would probably still be here.
Oh no. It wasn't just SF. Cypress left mainly cause of a lack of informed discussion here and because he's pretty damned busy. He's been doing a lot of over seas travel on off shore platforms and he also has a new woman in his life. If anything, he got a big laugh out of SF. It was more the neanderthals like Bravo and Dweebway and their ilk that turned Cypress off. He thought Dixie and SF were hillarious, though unintentionally so.

Oh no. It wasn't just SF. Cypress left mainly cause of a lack of informed discussion here and because he's pretty damned busy. He's been doing a lot of over seas travel on off shore platforms and he also has a new woman in his life. If anything, he got a big laugh out of SF. It was more the neanderthals like Bravo and Dweebway and their ilk that turned Cypress off. He thought Dixie and SF were hillarious, though unintentionally so.

Thanks for once again expressing your love for him. Cypress left because he came out of the closet as the perverted stalker he was. The fact that you pretend otherwise is further proof of just how delusional you are.

Thanks for once again expressing your love for him. Cypress left because he came out of the closet as the perverted stalker he was. The fact that you pretend otherwise is further proof of just how delusional you are.

You say "delusional" like its a bad thing. My friend (the one who lives inside my dishwasher) both think being delusional is great. In fact, I was telling my unicorn just the other day, "If it weren't for delusions I wouldn't have any friends at all".

Back