Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He just has a hair up his ass about Cypress cause he made SF look like a fool on their ACC debates. Oh what high comedy those were. :)

LMAO... wrong moron... it was Cypress that consistently cut and paste what he thought supported his position. You just keep saying the above because from your point of view, he was smart. But then, you are from Ohio and thus everyone else looks that way to you.

No, drama-queen. I never asked you to regale me with bravado about your 'role' in 'epic meltdowns'. That fantasy is 100% yours.

You asked me if I 'drove off Cypress'.... I answered 'yes, I had a small role in his epic meltdown'

No bravado there rube. His meltdown was epic. You can look it up if you wish. He broke down and revealed himself to be a perverted stalker.

sorry Rube... you're once again in your fantasy world.

You asked me if I 'drove off Cypress'.... I answered 'yes, I had a small role in his epic meltdown'

No bravado there rube. His meltdown was epic. You can look it up if you wish. He broke down and revealed himself to be a perverted stalker.

sorry Rube... you're once again in your fantasy world.

No I didn't, moron. I have no idea who 'Cypress' is nor do I give a fuck. Cite the post where (you claim) I asked about Cypress. Cite it.

Last edited:
No, he may wish to take credit, but I know the real reason, I still hear from Cypress. It was an honest mistake, he still clings to Cypress! Hilarious!

The real reason is on this board for all that wish to look. He left because he came out of his perverted closet and lost his mind with regards to a currently absent poster... who doesn't share your view of that cretin.

The real reason is on this board for all that wish to look. He left because he came out of his perverted closet and lost his mind with regards to a currently absent poster... who doesn't share your view of that cretin.

The current absent poster is not here and I am not going to drag her into this discussion and neither should you.

OMG I am not "gone forever". I just needed a break from con assholes and especially SF who is a whining, lying, emo boy. It's summer people! I am hardly even in my office no less at home.

The current absent poster is not here and I am not going to drag her into this discussion and neither should you.

Which is why I didn't go into detail to begin with. The only reason the other was named was because you jumped to an incorrect assumption about who I was referring to.

OMG I am not "gone forever". I just needed a break from con assholes and especially SF who is a whining, lying, emo boy. It's summer people! I am hardly even in my office no less at home.

LMAO... you mean you were tired of being embarrassed by your own emo meltdown. Screaming racist when none were to be found. Just because you wanted to defend a corrupt organization. :)

darla was my bff why did she not tell me she was leaving :(

Grind if I left for good I would email you. After everything you did for me, I wouldn't just leave without a word to you. I was just really mad that day, but then I realized I just need a break that's all. And with summer here I am out of the office for the most part. It's the best time of the year. :)

Grind if I left for good I would email you. After everything you did for me, I wouldn't just leave without a word to you. I was just really mad that day, but then I realized I just need a break that's all. And with summer here I am out of the office for the most part. It's the best time of the year. :)

Translation: I had a mental breakdown and spent the last few days in a looney bin. ;)

LOL... my position is accurate, which is why you and others are now attacking me with childish tantrums.

And here I thought it was just Darla having a meltdown and making unwarrented accusations.
Now I see it's an affliction that has infected the entire liberal side of this board.
At least their rants are amusing. :D

Back