Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dear Rana... I was not referring to poet. Poet, while I disagreed with him, would actually have discussions. I was referring to Cypress.

So next time, before accusing me of something, perhaps you should make sure you know what I am referring to, before making assumptions.

Since Poet and is recent history and Cypress has apparently been gone for quite some time, that seems like an honest mistake.
So, you drove Cypress off as well?

Since Poet and is recent history and Cypress has apparently been gone for quite some time, that seems like an honest mistake.

No, he may wish to take credit, but I know the real reason, I still hear from Cypress. It was an honest mistake, he still clings to Cypress! Hilarious!

Well, if Rana knew me as well as she proclaims, she should have known better. But yes, it was an honest mistake.

I will admit, I may have played a small role in his epic meltdown.

(and 'small role' is a tad bit of an understatement)

Whew! Aren't you glad we're talking about Dixie now instead of you? :rofl2:

You need to climb a lot higher on the ladder to reach my level. But not to worry, you at least can be witty, which is a sign of intellectual capacity. I have faith you can move up from rube. Maybe up to dumbass or even moron.

Well, if Rana knew me as well as she proclaims, she should have known better. But yes, it was an honest mistake.

I don't know you that well, I just know you from here and I wasn't thinking ancient history.

So, you are proud of your role in driving off other posters?

You need to climb a lot higher on the ladder to reach my level. But not to worry, you at least can be witty, which is a sign of intellectual capacity. I have faith you can move up from rube. Maybe up to dumbass or even moron.

The drama-queen liar weighs in on my intellect...and it carries exactly how much weight??

Anyone?

Anyone?

:rofl2:

Back