Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ain't that the truth. Remember back in the '90s when the head of United Way defrauded the group of something like $1 million plus? Now that was a huge scandal. Not a few loafers trying to pad their records with phony signatures.

You mean like the head of ACORNS brother stealing $1mm ?

Poor Bijou, I am not the one that started either thread. I have participated. This thread is linked to the other in that Darla ran away because she realized how sad she looked screaming racist on the ACORN thread without cause.

Also Bijou... I am not 'having a cow'... this is a message board. When someone posts a topic, people discuss it. People will have different views to express. Are you expecting people to state what they believe and then everyone else agreeing every time? Is that how it works in your little lemming world?

Did you notice the emoticon, SF? I'm LAUGHING at you. Yes, you're having a cow. Or a meltdown. Or a hissy fit. As is often done on message boards. This isn't my first rodeo, bud. There's a drama queen at every single one of them and they crack me up every time. :)

Did you notice the emoticon, SF? I'm LAUGHING at you. Yes, you're having a cow. Or a meltdown. Or a hissy fit. As is often done on message boards. This isn't my first rodeo, bud. There's a drama queen at every single one of them and they crack me up every time. :)

So, I am having a fit because you proclaim it as such? LMAO... ok dumbass. As I stated, it is quite amusing when people like you project emotions onto type written words on a computer screen. You want to continue providing no substance to the discussion, by all means continue. We had an idiot like you on the board and he finally went ballistic and left in embarrassment. If you wish to be an adult and actually discuss the topics, do let us know.

So, I am having a fit because you proclaim it as such? LMAO... ok dumbass. As I stated, it is quite amusing when people like you project emotions onto type written words on a computer screen. You want to continue providing no substance to the discussion, by all means continue. We had an idiot like you on the board and he finally went ballistic and left in embarrassment. If you wish to be an adult and actually discuss the topics, do let us know.

Look thee to the many posts and threads I've made in the less than two months I've been here, drama-queen. You need to get over yourself. You're nowhere near as important to me as you think you are. You're a two-dimensional clown who whines like a sensitive 13-year-old girl. Lucky you, it's just a message board. You can reinvent yourself as a rational adult any time you want to. ;)

Yet you are still here vainly trying to defend your position...lol

Look thee to the many posts and threads I've made in the less than two months I've been here, drama-queen. You need to get over yourself. You're nowhere near as important to me as you think you are. You're a two-dimensional clown who whines like a sensitive 13-year-old girl. Lucky you, it's just a message board. You can reinvent yourself as a rational adult any time you want to. ;)

The above makes little sense. When have I ever stated that I think I am important to you? I could care less about you or what you think of me. Let me guess, you think the constant attempts to portray me as you do above makes you intelligent/witty? Or is that what makes you an 'adult' in your little mind?

Superfreak, He didn't leave in embarrassment he was banned, and no one knows why he didn't return. Talk about projecting...

You mean like the head of ACORNS brother stealing $1mm ?

Jeebus gawd, you say you aren't emotional, but I can tell when you get red assed, you drag the topic from one thread into others, yeah, keep pretending you don't get mad, I know better! ;)

LOL... my position is accurate, which is why you and others are now attacking me with childish tantrums.

Are you projecting emotion onto Rune? Curious minds wish to know...can you understand how poet must have felt? And it wasn't just one thread, or one day...

Superfreak, He didn't leave in embarrassment he was banned, and no one knows why he didn't return. Talk about projecting...

Dear Rana... I was not referring to poet. Poet, while I disagreed with him, would actually have discussions. I was referring to Cypress.

So next time, before accusing me of something, perhaps you should make sure you know what I am referring to, before making assumptions.

Jeebus gawd, you say you aren't emotional, but I can tell when you get red assed, you drag the topic from one thread into others, yeah, keep pretending you don't get mad, I know better! ;)

dear Rana... this thread was about why Darla left. The reason she left was because of this topic. The threads are linked.

Back