Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You need to climb a lot higher on the ladder to reach my level. But not to worry, you at least can be witty, which is a sign of intellectual capacity. I have faith you can move up from rube. Maybe up to dumbass or even moron.

So, you aspire to become a moron? Goals are good.

I was answering your question honestly. His meltdown was indeed epic. Ask around. I also played a role in pushing him over the edge, as I stated. That too can be verified by others.

Why would you take pride in that is what I want to know. Cypress brought a lot to the board, even if you didn't agree with him. I just don't understand why that would be listed as one of your accomplishments? It would have been different if he was an Alias type poster, but he wasn't.

Why would you take pride in that is what I want to know. Cypress brought a lot to the board, even if you didn't agree with him. I just don't understand why that would be listed as one of your accomplishments? It would have been different if he was an Alias type poster, but he wasn't.

Rana, you have a big heart and you have an automatic default to protect others. I like that about you. That said, Cypress was a deranged stalker. He was worse than even Alias. You felt sorry for him and thus you defend him.

As for what he 'brought to the board', he was the king of cut and paste. Little more.

I was answering your question honestly. His meltdown was indeed epic. Ask around. I also played a role in pushing him over the edge, as I stated. That too can be verified by others.

1300825580holdon.gif

Rana, you have a big heart and you have an automatic default to protect others. I like that about you. That said, Cypress was a deranged stalker. He was worse than even Alias. You felt sorry for him and thus you defend him.

As for what he 'brought to the board', he was the king of cut and paste. Little more.

Just your opinion, one which I don't share.

Cypress is the only one I have driven off... and that pervert needed to go.
That's completely laughable. Particularly after how he completely owned you in your debates. That was even funnier than my debates with Dixie on evolution. I've never seen anyone crushed as badly as he crushed you! LOL

That's completely laughable. Particularly after how he completely owned you in your debates. That was even funnier than my debates with Dixie on evolution. I've never seen anyone crushed as badly as he crushed you! LOL

you continue saying this every time that dolt is brought up because he had the same ignorance of science that you do. As I stated many times in the past, go pull up one that you think he owned me on. All he did was cut and paste and then, like you, ignore any evidence that suggested his position was wrong.

Back