Did Darla Die?

Where is darla?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dear Rana... I was not referring to poet. Poet, while I disagreed with him, would actually have discussions. I was referring to Cypress.

So next time, before accusing me of something, perhaps you should make sure you know what I am referring to, before making assumptions.

SF; you know how this works.
Once the liberals think they have a fire going, they need the rest to try and throw gas on it.

1300825580holdon.gif

So you're trying to decide if you finally want to give up charging for them? :D

OMG I am not "gone forever". I just needed a break from con assholes and especially SF who is a whining, lying, emo boy. It's summer people! I am hardly even in my office no less at home.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And btw, I am done with this, and done with this board. I really dislike letting you and your scumbag friends get away with lying, so I posted one more time. I encourage anyone who starts to believe the additional lies this scumbag will post, to simply google each conviction.

He's lying by saying they all occurred in 2010. Do the work yourself, I wont be back to do it for you.

Superfreak is a liar. It's very very very easy to find out for yourself. Don't let him distract you with his ranting. He's a liar, a hack and racist, just like Damo.

Check it out for yourselves. I did all the work because everyone else here wants to let them get away with it, but I'm not committing anymore time to it. I'm done. They never stop lying so there's no point. That's all they do - lie.

The drama queen is also a legend in his own mind. ^^

:rofl2:

nah superfreak definitely played a pretty big role in cypress leaving the board. He's most certainly either the number 1 or number 2 reason of cypress taking off. If superfreak didn't post on JPP cypress would probably still be here.

Hold down the fort...

Besiegers hold down the fort, the defenders hold the fort. Just for his Queen's information. One would say, "Could you hold down the fort?" if you were besieging the fort with me, but had to pop off to look for escaping Brits in false beards climbing out of badly hidden tunnels. Basically you are asking if one can keep up the siege on their own whilst one "popped off" to the vet with the dead Brit's cat, probably using a sidewalk.

Back