Digital Dilema

I have enough money for FiOS television/internet. However, I do have some poor friends who use antennas and their reception = teh suck. :)

where I live, no Fios, no cable, just satellite and antenna.
Fiber TV service is only in a few small areas and will never be fully spread out.

Once again, you've demonstrated what dishonest neocon parrot you are. You see, you can't LIE about what I write when the original posts exist. Only a fool would try to edit something in his favor or take something out of context. Here is what REALLY transpired:

No one beyond your blog site resource considers neocon a racial slur....though the originators of the movement can be attributed to liberals who happened to be Jewish, the current leaders in neocon punditry are NOT Jewish or of one particular ethnic. http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...kxMmVjZjRjMjQ=
Neocon describes the political mindset that supported the Shrub's "executive branch" dominant stance of our gov't and subsequent "pre-emptive" war mentality that got us into Iraq under false pretense. YOU have demonstrated an unwavering support of the forementioned, and that makes you part of the new conservative movement....neocon for short. Like Gingrich, Hannity, Crowley, Limbaugh, Beck, Drudge, O'Reilly, Murdoch, and the many authors of the PNAC (read it, get educated).

You're full of it, Southie. You can't win an honest debate, so you resort to slander. You're done!

"...the originators of the movement can be attributed to liberals who happened to be Jewish..."

I again ask you to refrain from using this racial slur. *shrug*

Last edited:
I guess Neocons are another species so maybe SM has a point?

Possible.....I mean, you'd have to be another species without a full understanding of English composition to continue repeating out of context quotes despite someone providing the FULL quote in it's proper context. Either that or he's just an insipidly stubborn fool.

Guess we'll never know!
:cof1:

Possible.....I mean, you'd have to be another species without a full understanding of English composition to continue repeating out of context quotes despite someone providing the FULL quote in it's proper context. Either that or he's just an insipidly stubborn fool.

Guess we'll never know!

why not both?

Guess we'll never know!
We know you're a racist. *shrug*

We know you're a racist. *shrug*

"We" being YOU and some idiot blogger and any other defeated neocon who parrot your bullshit. BFD *shrug*.

Repeat yourself until doomsday, Southie.....the recorded posts will always reveal you to be the braying ass that you are. Carry on.

Last edited:

Guess we'll never know!

You just answered your own question

Back