Dirt bag tortured a cat to death

It reminds me of the NRA's old boss whose son shot at another driver on the road, and got 10 years in prison for road rage/attempted murder.

This is who the NRA is now

This is who the DNC is now:

BPHS_Crooks_Thomas_09894.jpg

Evil Fuck that. Every man I have ever had respect for would have beat the shit out of every one of these soul less creeps. This is flat out evidence of sociopathy. Insane evil pieces of shit. Would you leave a baby in the care of any one of these evil fucking creeps? Fuck no

It reminds me of the NRA's old boss whose son shot at another driver on the road, and got 10 years in prison for road rage/attempted murder.
It reminds me of the Democrats' creation of the KKK to lynch blacks, and got no prison time for bull-whipping negroes before hanging them.

Walz had a DUI, that's where the MAGAts and Pedo Don supporters are getting the idea that he was a drunk.

Agreed Walz didn't murder any pets unlike Kristi Noem. Speaking of which, did you see her onstage during the Trump dance event? She looked like she wanted to slink off. LOL
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil.

Says the guy who is going to vote for the man who:

1. Was found guilty of sexual abuse
2. Is a 34-time convicted felon
3. Has LITERALLY complained that immigrants are poisoning our blood
4. Cheats on every single marriage he's ever had (one time screwing a sex worker while his wife was home with their newborn)
5. Lies like most people breathe.
6. Spreads blood libels against minorities
7. Calls Mexicans rapists
8. Mocks the disabled.
9. Attacks gold star families
10. Calls fallen soldiers "losers"

And MY side is "evil".

Got it.
Stop making shit up, Sybil. You are hallucinating again.

QED on your mental illness as shown by repeating yourself, Sybil. Abbie Normals like you interest me.

IF NOT raping women, NOT demonizing minorites, NOT cheating and lying all the time is EVIL then I'm proud to be evil.
Yet you support Democrats and criminals that rape (and murder) women, demonize minorities, and commit election fraud and lie about themselves and others all the time.

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRATS AND WHAT THEY ARE, SYBIL!

Yet you support Democrats and criminals that rape (and murder) women, demonize minorities, and commit election fraud and lie about themselves and others all the time.

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRATS AND WHAT THEY ARE, SYBIL!

Are you guys on the Right missing the part of the brain where you come up with your OWN insults? Really just screaming "Nuh huh, that isn't Trump...that's YOU!" is really stupid.

Even for some who is astoundingly stupid, it's stupid.

Back