Dirt bag tortured a cat to death

No they have something you lack you filthy white it's called self discipline. They got pregnant after being married you stupid slut
So in reality you know nothing about my real life

But you will slander any woman who doesn’t agree with your far right small group of assholes desires to own their every cell

So in reality you know nothing about my real life

But you will slander any woman who doesn’t agree with your far right small group of assholes desires to own their every cell
You have no fuckig clue what I know guy dimwitted whore

No but if you whores want a choice even when you're irresponsible then men should be entitled to the same choice. You want to both ways well fuck you and the horse guy ride in on

You have no fuckig clue what I know guy dimwitted whore

No but if you whores want a choice even when you're irresponsible then men should be entitled to the same choice. You want to both ways well fuck you and the horse guy ride in on
Then you do want the laws to hang over mens heads too?

Tell us your program to hold these whore men responsible for their Soren?

Um no asshole

This was your guy and his chosen friends

They were adults

They chased their own cat down

CUT ITS PAWS OFF

HUNG IT FROM A ROPE

AND LIT IT ON FIRE

WHILE IT WAS ALIVE

We know how such people would treat other life
iu

Then you do want the laws to hang over mens heads too?

Tell us your program to hold these whore men responsible for their Soren?
Only if men can choose not to support a baby they don't want like you whores can kill babies you don't want.

First of all instead of women killing babies they should hold the men that impregnated them responsible. It's not my job. But if women want a choice the men should have a choice.

Americans don’t want animals tortured and killed for fun

They also want women to own their own bodies

You are with these evil fucks

You are the vast minority shit bag evil fuck

Back