Discord account linked to Colt Gray expressed desire to shoot up school over lack of acceptance of transgender people

ziggy

Verified User
Georgia school shooter Colt Gray was discovered to have had a Discord account that contained posts suggesting he was planning a mass shooting due to his grievances over the lack of trans acceptance. Gray had also researched previous school shootings, like the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting carried out by Adam Lanza as well as the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida in 2018.

The posts on Discord, from 2023, referenced plans for a "future mass shooting," CNN reported. "I'm committing a mass shooting," a post read, "I'm committing a mass shooting and I'm waiting a good two to three years, and I'm ready." CNN reported that the poster then shared a picture of the gun he intended to use, before continuing to discuss the post.

The reporter said that the post, attributed to Gray, was "expressing desires to target an elementary school, expressing frustrations with the treatment of transgender people."

"The account referenced Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter, and in separate posts shared a desire to target an elementary school and expressed frustration with the acceptance of transgender people," a report from CNN read.

Gray's father Colin was arrested and charged with 4 counts of Involuntary Manslaughter, 2 counts of Second Degree Murder, and 8 counts of Cruelty to Children. He had bought his son the gun that was eventually used in the Apalachee High School shooting. The family was contacted by law enforcement in 2023, and an excerpt of that transcript revealed that his father said "Colt's gay."

"I was trying to get him on the golf team," his father said per the transcript, "... oh look, Colt's gay. Just ridiculed him day after day."

Looks like the sicko leftist adults and public government schools who support and encourage all of this sick tranny stuff, are getting what they wanted.

The posts on Discord, from 2023, referenced plans for a "future mass shooting," CNN reported. "I'm committing a mass shooting," a post read, "I'm committing a mass shooting and I'm waiting a good two to three years, and I'm ready." CNN reported that the poster then shared a picture of the gun he intended to use, before continuing to discuss the post.

And Bidens FBI couldn't figure /find this out

It is also being reported that he had been picked on and harassed.

Probably by the kids of right-wing redneck Trumper assholes.

This is what your Trumperism begets, Trumpsuckers.

When you push people too far, sometimes they snap.

In this case, your favorite thing in all the world was used to get revenge.

2 TEACHERS PICKED ON HIM??

Thats what his father excuse is ...have other people confirmed it

So u support people killing if pushed to far...u know bring a gun get in their face ..like Obama said

Last edited:

Always finding a way to blame the right for the insane actions of the left.
Appears there is a prevalence of mental illness on the left.
@Nomad you fit the bill.

2 TEACHERS PICKED ON HIM??

Thats what his father excuse is ...have other people confirmed it

So u support people killing if pushed to far...u know bring a gun get in their face ..like Obama said
I never said the people he shot were the ones who picked him, you dimwit.

All I said was being harassed is very likely what pushed him over the edge.

No surprise that a Trumper like you would twist the meaning because that's just what you all do.

It's all you've got.
Always finding a way to blame the right for the insane actions of the left.
Appears there is a prevalence of mental illness on the left.
Nomad you fit the bill.
What a brainless dumbfuck you are.
Where has it been reported or claimed that he was a leftist?
Where has it been reported or claimed that he had any kind of political stance whatsoever?
It hasn't.
Appears there is a prevalence of mental illness on the right.

@Knuckles Neanderthal you shit the swill.

I never said the people he shot were the ones who picked him, you dimwit.

All I said was being harassed is very likely what pushed him over the edge.

No surprise that a Trumper like you would twist the meaning because that's just what you all do.

It's all you've got.

What a brainless dumbfuck you are.
Where has it been reported or claimed that he was a leftist?
Where has it been reported or claimed that he had any kind of political stance whatsoever?
It hasn't.
Appears there is a prevalence of mental illness on the right.

@Knuckles Neanderthal you shit the swill.
who said he was bullied

Never let a good tragedy go to waste...What horrible things to say... but I can't say that I'm surprised... Be better....
(You're doing exactly what you're accusing others of doing, btw...)

It also helps that Ga. changed its gun laws so that there are virtually no restrictions.

WHOOPS

Another trans leftest freak
With a MAGAt father and drug addict mother....no doubt a Trumper herself as I'm certain you are familiar.

Sadly, America failed Colt and now this 14 year old kid has no future except life in prison. He should just end it now. Same for his father who is facing 20 years to life in prison himself. Sad.

The Grays; a typical MAGAt family
Marcee Gray has reportedly been prosecuted in Georgia counties Barrow, Fulton, and Forsyth for charges including domestic violence, drug possession, property damage, and traffic violations. Additionally, she has faced civil fraud charges related to a vehicle purchase and was in jail in Ben Hill County as recently as April, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports....

...Most recently, Marcee Gray was reportedly arrested on felony drug possession charges in November when police discovered her in her car with a "glass jar containing a crystal-like substance identified as methamphetamine," multiple outlets report.

The warrant also described the presence of a "red clear baggie with a powdery substance identified as fentanyl," "a clear glass pipe used for narcotics," cyclobenzaprine tablets in a baggie, and the use of a license plate belonging to someone else on her vehicle....

...The father reportedly told investigators he bought Colt Gray the AR-15-style rifle used in the shooting for Christmas in December 2023....

...Investigators concluded that there was insufficient evidence to substantiate the claim that Colin or Colt Gray was responsible for the Discord account....

Last edited:
Back