Discord account linked to Colt Gray expressed desire to shoot up school over lack of acceptance of transgender people

With a MAGAt father and drug addict mother....no doubt a Trumper herself as I'm certain you are familiar.

Sadly, America failed Colt and now this 14 year old kid has no future except life in prison. He should just end it now. Same for his father who is facing 20 years to life in prison himself. Sad.

The Grays; a typical MAGAt family
Marcee Gray has reportedly been prosecuted in Georgia counties Barrow, Fulton, and Forsyth for charges including domestic violence, drug possession, property damage, and traffic violations. Additionally, she has faced civil fraud charges related to a vehicle purchase and was in jail in Ben Hill County as recently as April, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports....

...Most recently, Marcee Gray was reportedly arrested on felony drug possession charges in November when police discovered her in her car with a "glass jar containing a crystal-like substance identified as methamphetamine," multiple outlets report.

The warrant also described the presence of a "red clear baggie with a powdery substance identified as fentanyl," "a clear glass pipe used for narcotics," cyclobenzaprine tablets in a baggie, and the use of a license plate belonging to someone else on her vehicle....

...The father reportedly told investigators he bought Colt Gray the AR-15-style rifle used in the shooting for Christmas in December 2023....

...Investigators concluded that there was insufficient evidence to substantiate the claim that Colin or Colt Gray was responsible for the Discord account....
MAGA....link?

14 YO ARE RESTRICTED FROM CARRYING A GUN...SCHOOL HAS A GUN FREE ZONE LAW!
You don't know what you are talking about. There are absolutely now restrictions re. safeguarding guns from children in Ga.

At least for now, murder is still illegal (as long as the victim is white), so there is that.

You don't know what you are talking about. There are absolutely now restrictions re. safeguarding guns from children in Ga.

At least for now, murder is still illegal (as long as the victim is white), so there is that.

How well has Chicago gun laws/restrictions kept 13 14 15 16 17 yo old gang bangers/car jackers from getting a gun? Link to one deadly car jacking they stopped

Last edited:
It is also being reported that he had been picked on and harassed.

Probably by the kids of right-wing redneck Trumper assholes.

This is what your Trumperism begets, Trumpsuckers.

When you push people too far, sometimes they snap.

In this case, your favorite thing in all the world was used to get revenge.
Kids were picked on and harassed in the 60s 70s 80s?

link to all the mass shootings it caused

MAGAs dont have Trans kids, POS
You're just proving your idiocy by believing that, son. No wonder you never had much of a career.

A group of more than 30 current and former Republican officials filed an amicus brief with the U.S. Supreme Court Tuesday condemning a Tennessee law that bans gender-affirming medical care for trans youth.

“States have no business overruling the decisions of fit parents who make an informed medical choice for their children that is supported by their doctors,” the filing reads.....

...The Republican signatories include representatives from state legislatures, the George W. Bush administration, as well as the John McCain and Mitt Romney presidential campaigns. It also includes Jordan Willow Evans, the nation’s first openly transgender elected Republican.

Georgia school shooter Colt Gray was discovered to have had a Discord account that contained posts suggesting he was planning a mass shooting due to his grievances over the lack of trans acceptance. Gray had also researched previous school shootings, like the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting carried out by Adam Lanza as well as the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida in 2018.

The posts on Discord, from 2023, referenced plans for a "future mass shooting," CNN reported. "I'm committing a mass shooting," a post read, "I'm committing a mass shooting and I'm waiting a good two to three years, and I'm ready." CNN reported that the poster then shared a picture of the gun he intended to use, before continuing to discuss the post.

The reporter said that the post, attributed to Gray, was "expressing desires to target an elementary school, expressing frustrations with the treatment of transgender people."

"The account referenced Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter, and in separate posts shared a desire to target an elementary school and expressed frustration with the acceptance of transgender people," a report from CNN read.

Gray's father Colin was arrested and charged with 4 counts of Involuntary Manslaughter, 2 counts of Second Degree Murder, and 8 counts of Cruelty to Children. He had bought his son the gun that was eventually used in the Apalachee High School shooting. The family was contacted by law enforcement in 2023, and an excerpt of that transcript revealed that his father said "Colt's gay."

"I was trying to get him on the golf team," his father said per the transcript, "... oh look, Colt's gay. Just ridiculed him day after day."

Damn it, my money was on Gateway, not some winger Canadian website

he also said he didnt make threats to do a mass school shootings
That doesn't mean he wasn't harassed and bullied at school.
he is gay/trans....the people the left celebrate
He is an angry nutjob gun owner with violent urges .... the people the right celebrate.
So now the shooter is the victim. Imagine that.
It is possible to be both.

If you had any brains and the ability to think, you'd understand that.

But you don't.

Of course the White Libs will claim the KILLER is the real victim. :palm:

Probably put shim on the cover of the Rolling Stones. :barf:

Kids were picked on and harassed in the 60s 70s 80s?

link to all the mass shootings it caused
There were nowhere near as many guns floating around back then.

Screenshot-20240905-112834-2.png

The increase in gun violence is in large part attributable to the massive increase in gun production and availability.

There were nowhere near as many guns floating around back then.

Screenshot-20240905-112834-2.png

The increase in gun violence is in large part attributable to the massive increase in gun production and availability.
Bullshit just go grab one out of a truck in the school parking lot

In the 60s 70s 80s... it was common for high school students to have hunting rifles in their cars when they went to school everyday but no one got shot.

With so many guns available IN THE FUCKING PARKING LOT, why were there so few school shootings?

Boys were not told they could be girls in the 70s

Kids were not prescribed drugs at age 10 etc
Yes, bigotry against gays was strong in those days and, in some cases, illegal. Remember the Stonewall riots? Women's Rights became prominent as part of civil rights and gay rights soon followed.

The Stonewall Riots, also called the Stonewall Uprising, began in the early hours of June 28, 1969 when New York City police raided the Stonewall Inn, a gay club located in Greenwich Village in New York City.

I was given prescription drugs when sick as a kid. Once even ended up in the post hospital for a few days with a nasty virus of unknown origin when I was 15. I'm certain they gave me prescription drugs there too.

Georgia school shooter Colt Gray was discovered to have had a Discord account that contained posts suggesting he was planning a mass shooting due to his grievances over the lack of trans acceptance. Gray had also researched previous school shootings, like the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting carried out by Adam Lanza as well as the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida in 2018.

The posts on Discord, from 2023, referenced plans for a "future mass shooting," CNN reported. "I'm committing a mass shooting," a post read, "I'm committing a mass shooting and I'm waiting a good two to three years, and I'm ready." CNN reported that the poster then shared a picture of the gun he intended to use, before continuing to discuss the post.

The reporter said that the post, attributed to Gray, was "expressing desires to target an elementary school, expressing frustrations with the treatment of transgender people."

"The account referenced Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter, and in separate posts shared a desire to target an elementary school and expressed frustration with the acceptance of transgender people," a report from CNN read.

Gray's father Colin was arrested and charged with 4 counts of Involuntary Manslaughter, 2 counts of Second Degree Murder, and 8 counts of Cruelty to Children. He had bought his son the gun that was eventually used in the Apalachee High School shooting. The family was contacted by law enforcement in 2023, and an excerpt of that transcript revealed that his father said "Colt's gay."

"I was trying to get him on the golf team," his father said per the transcript, "... oh look, Colt's gay. Just ridiculed him day after day."

You kids are trying sooooooooooooooooo hard!

It's hilarious!!

Bullshit just go grab one out of a truck in the school parking lot

In the 60s 70s 80s... it was common for high school students to have hunting rifles in their cars when they went to school everyday but no one got shot.

With so many guns available IN THE FUCKING PARKING LOT, why were there so few school shootings?
A combination of the Internet and the Werther effect is one reason why we have more these days.

Most mass shootings like this are a form of suicide. This latest one is one of the few were the mass shooter surrendered instead of eating his gun like the Columbine kids or committing suicide-by-cop.

Werther Syndrome, also known as Copycat Suicide, is the act of imitating another suicide that the individual, trying to commit the act, is aware of either from the news of the original incident, depictions or accounts in various media or from local knowledge. According to the experts at Mind Help, the Werther effect can be defined as “individual or mass suicides prompted by the suicide of a popular role model which has gained adequate coverage in the media.” Due to the lack of protective factors, a suggestible or susceptible individual may be triggered or motivated to commit suicide after the publicized suicide of a known celebrity or a fictional character from a work of literature. This is also known as suicide contagion 1 .

Read more here: https://mind.help/topic/werther-syndrome/

Back