DO NOT ALLOW YOUR FAMILIES TO BE CORRUPTED BY THE EVIL SATANISM OF THE GOLDEN COMPASS

Oh I won't since I have no idea what it's about. I've been meaning to read the book (the first one) but haven't yet. I'm a procrastinator so what can ya do? ;) I'm not generally into the fantasy stuff though. The last fantasy type series I saw was "Harry Potter." Ah well I've heard comments like that before so now days it's hard to tell (at least in writing) what is and isn't real ya know? Heh heh so I'm blushing now and saying sorry to the original author. That's why now days if it's not painfully obvious I put a sarcasm tag.

I'm reading the book, don't ruin the end for me.

And... The original post was based in sarcasm. This isn't something that you probably could see because you do not have the longstanding relationships with the users yet. It doesn't take long, and once you have them, you will be addicted.

Contrary to all the "troll" remarks, the people here are a decent group, even the often rash AHZ.

Uh you might wanna read the first post again. It wasn't "advice." And I'm sick and tired of censorship. If you don't like the movie than too bad. Don't go see it. I'm sick of the conservative Christian's and their damn whining. Get over it.

I wasn't aware that the first ammendment prevented others from advising fellow citizens of what not to watch and what to watch, at their own discretion? In fact, to me, it seems rather a restriction on free speech in itself to prevent people from giving out advice.

But whatever.

Uh you might wanna read the first post again. It wasn't "advice." And I'm sick and tired of censorship. If you don't like the movie than too bad. Don't go see it. I'm sick of the conservative Christian's and their damn whining. Get over it.

Yeah it was advice. It would be a restriction on my free speech to force me to be rendered incapable of giving my opinion on whether or not the golden compass should be watched by family people. The merits of that argument itself notwithstanding, it is within my rights to make it.

Have I come over to your house, put a gun to your head, and forced you not to watch it? Then how can it be called censorship? I am powerless in that matter, I only have power to warn. It was advice.

And people wanting to restrict the movie goes against their freedom of speech. Goes both ways hun. People to warn? Yeah about a fantasy movie. I guess you warned people about "Star Trek" too right? :rolleyes: Or "Chronicles of Narnia"? Oh wait.... Watched by family people? Oh brother. When my brother went to see the movie my mother went with him and he said there were people there who were from the proper age for the movie (PG-13 I believe) to grandparent age. Warn my ass. It's pathetic. I'm sick of these holier than thou assholes like yourself going around and judging what is "holy" and "moral." Oh I love how you're talking about the family and morals and in your screen name is the word "shit." LOL! Now that is funny.

Yeah it was advice. It would be a restriction on my free speech to force me to be rendered incapable of giving my opinion on whether or not the golden compass should be watched by family people. The merits of that argument itself notwithstanding, it is within my rights to make it.

Have I come over to your house, put a gun to your head, and forced you not to watch it? Then how can it be called censorship? I am powerless in that matter, I only have power to warn. It was advice.

What the hell does a fucking personcott have to do with censorship? For the one-billionth time, what the fucking hell does a personcott have to do with fucking censorship? This is getting so fucking ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Oh I see. Demacoles told me that some people here do have two name's so yeah it's hard to tell. Living in the good old "Bible belt" (heh) it's hard to tell ya know? Oh next time you should mention Zac Efron. Why? Because apparently he's an admitted athiest. Oh the horror (sarcasm)!!

SB, I am WhiteAsBirdShit, he is my troll designed to mock religious southern conservatives.

Well remember that short lived night time comedy show about a priest who popped pills and had a gay son? I was getting into it and all the conservative holier than thou asses went and protested and ended up getting the show canceled. I was liking it too! If they don't freakin like it then don't watch it. If so many people don't like it then let it go off on it's own by ratings. Sheesh. I'm surprised they didn't go after "Charmed" back in the day. Thank all things holy!

What the hell does a fucking personcott have to do with censorship? For the one-billionth time, what the fucking hell does a personcott have to do with fucking censorship? This is getting so fucking ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Well remember that short lived night time comedy show about a priest who popped pills and had a gay son? I was getting into it and all the conservative holier than thou asses went and protested and ended up getting the show canceled. I was liking it too! If they don't freakin like it then don't watch it. If so many people don't like it then let it go off on it's own by ratings. Sheesh. I'm surprised they didn't go after "Charmed" back in the day. Thank all things holy!

If we took your advise, there'd be no Sam Adams beer! No why? Because there would have been no Boston Tea Party, and ole Sam wouldn't have become anywhere near as famous. So, are there any other brands of beer you'd like to see dissappear?

If we took your advise, there'd be no Sam Adams beer! No why? Because there would have been no Boston Tea Party, and ole Sam wouldn't have become anywhere near as famous. So, are there any other brands of beer you'd like to see dissappear?

All beer could dissappear as far as I am concerned. I would miss it not.

Back