Do people still believe the 'racism is bad, k?' meme?

Poor whites of low-socio economic status test higher than wealthy blacks of higher socio-economic status. Please explain how it's not genetic.

eyc2Be3.png

Somehow in a little less than a century the Chinese evolved into the strongest race in the world. How odd.

With more than a little help from certain pharmaceuticals I might add.

http://i.picpar.com/m1Ob.jpg

Blacks have different skulls than white people do, and so do other races, and they can be told apart by their skull shape.

http://i.picpar.com/i1Ob.jpg

Whites have 'fairer' features and are found more attractive.

http://i.picpar.com/s1Ob.jpg

Whites are more intelligent than any other race except the Jews. They are a cunning adversary.
Isn't this special. The racist is trying to play with science.

Try not to get burned Mucus. Science can cut both ways if you don't know what you're playing with.

IQ is bullshit.

Modern leftist philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftist philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e. failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual's ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is "inferior" it is not his fault, but society's, because he has not been brought up properly.

Ahh Mucus....why all the logical fallacies? You're whole rant is both an adhom logical fallacy based on a false premise logical fallacy while arguing a strawman logical fallacy.

Mucus, it appears that your grasp of logic, reason and science are actually really weak. You're arguments are not based on merit but a dismissive attitude that anyone who disagrees with you is a "leftist".

How cliché. I would encourage to you try harder and do better than this Mucus but, given you're a racist, I don't know if this is possible.

Since he's no longer running for president, and is merely wasting his time supporting Trump, perhaps Dr. Ben Carson would care to drop by and debate biology and neuroscience with Sassy Thrassy? :cof1:

Since he's no longer running for president, and is merely wasting his time supporting Trump, perhaps Dr. Ben Carson would care to drop by and debate biology and neuroscience with Sassy Thrassy? :cof1:
Yes. It would be interesting to see Mucus explain how he is more intelligent and superior than the good Doctor.

The idea that certain races don't have racial traits that make them superior to others.

For example: whites are stronger, smarter, better at acting, and have the largest dicks. These are all measurable things.

D0Ob.png

Who lost both WWI & WWII? Pretty sure it was the pathetic and douchy Krauts.

Ahh Mucus....why all the logical fallacies? You're whole rant is both an adhom logical fallacy based on a false premise logical fallacy while arguing a strawman logical fallacy.

Mucus, it appears that your grasp of logic, reason and science are actually really weak. You're arguments are not based on merit but a dismissive attitude that anyone who disagrees with you is a "leftist".

How cliché. I would encourage to you try harder and do better than this Mucus but, given you're a racist, I don't know if this is possible.

Go somewhere else if you want to post ad-hominem and convince stupid people that you're smart. I'm sure everybody on this board sees how transparent you are.

Last edited:
Go somewhere else if you want to post ad-hominem and convince stupid people that you're smart. I'm sure everybody on this board sees how transparent you are.

If breathing wasn't an automatic function, he'd die from lack of oxygen because it would involve something his simple mind couldn't do.

Back