Do people still believe the 'racism is bad, k?' meme?

http://i.picpar.com/m1Ob.jpg

Blacks have different skulls than white people do, and so do other races, and they can be told apart by their skull shape.

http://i.picpar.com/i1Ob.jpg

Whites have 'fairer' features and are found more attractive.

http://i.picpar.com/s1Ob.jpg

Whites are more intelligent than any other race except the Jews. They are a cunning adversary.

I'm proud to be white, but I certainly don't believe that my skin color alone makes me superior.

You're world class rocket fartbag.

I'm proud to be white, but I certainly don't believe that my skin color alone makes me superior.

Modern leftist philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftist philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e. failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual's ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is "inferior" it is not his fault, but society's, because he has not been brought up properly.

You fell for a meme, not backed up by any science.

Show us how tolerant you are by pandering to the minorities and Jews. Be a good Goy. Go ahead.

The white race has been very generous, and treated everyone that has lived under them fairly. The way we treat minorities in our country is unheard of in any others. Does the Middle East let Christians come in and build their churches?

Haiti was a mixed race colony just like U.S.A is today. Then after an uprising which is basically akin to the current ‪#‎BlackLivesMatter‬ movement occurs and successfully destroys the whites, the end result is a fucking SHIT HOLE nation that to this day has seen ZERO progress since the whites were banished.
And this is why Africans in the Americas SHOULD NOT be pandered to because they are creating a state of chaos that will result in complete annihilation of human progress (again as evidenced by the country that is Haiti of Current Year).
"Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families. Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children."

http://i.picpar.com/p3Ob.jpg

Whites who are a small minority in south africa, zimbabwe -etc. but are being blamed for their problems and genocided slowly. Blacks blames whites wherever they go. Even though they lived under better conditions under the white Afrikaneer rule than they do under their own rule. Identity is the most important thing to people, and ignoring this, and the idea that people always put their own people first is downright moronic.

The South Americans will have no problem making Spanish the spoken language here when they become the majority. The Africans have already shown that they treat whites poorly, and themselves even more poorly when they are allowed to rule themselves.

"If by the instrument of governmental power, a race is led to its destruction, then rebellion is not only a right of such a people, it is his duty." ~ Adolf Hitler

"It is not for men to discuss the question of why Providence created different races, but rather to recognize the fact that it punishes those who disregard its work of creation." ~ Adolf Hitler

Show us how tolerant you are by pandering to the minorities and Jews. Be a good Goy. Go ahead.

The white race has been very generous, and treated everyone that has lived under them fairly. The way we treat minorities in our country is unheard of in any others. Does the Middle East let Christians come in and build their churches?

Haiti was a mixed race colony just like U.S.A is today. Then after an uprising which is basically akin to the current ‪#‎BlackLivesMatter‬ movement occurs and successfully destroys the whites, the end result is a fucking SHIT HOLE nation that to this day has seen ZERO progress since the whites were banished.
And this is why Africans in the Americas SHOULD NOT be pandered to because they are creating a state of chaos that will result in complete annihilation of human progress (again as evidenced by the country that is Haiti of Current Year).
"Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families. Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children."

Whites who are a small minority in south africa, zimbabwe -etc. but are being blamed for their problems and genocided slowly. Blacks blames whites wherever they go. Even though they lived under better conditions under the white Afrikaneer rule than they do under their own rule. Identity is the most important thing to people, and ignoring this, and the idea that people always put their own people first is downright moronic.

The South Americans will have no problem making Spanish the spoken language here when they become the majority. The Africans have already shown that they treat whites poorly, and themselves even more poorly when they are allowed to rule themselves.

"If by the instrument of governmental power, a race is led to its destruction, then rebellion is not only a right of such a people, it is his duty." ~ Adolf Hitler

"It is not for men to discuss the question of why Providence created different races, but rather to recognize the fact that it punishes those who disregard its work of creation." ~ Adolf Hitler

I don't pander to anyone. We are all human. You're just a lesser human, not quite evolved into a real human.

Yes. It would be interesting to see Mucus explain how he is more intelligent and superior than the good Doctor.

Better, yet, Michael Eric Dyson! I would pay money for that exchange, he would use words that would confound our little, racist fiend.

ps (Legion, you don't need to red bold the word fiend, it isn't a typo.)

Better, yet, Michael Eric Dyson! I would pay money for that exchange, he would use words that would confound our little, racist fiend.

You can teach a dog twelve tricks but it's still just a dog.

Now what is Troll going to do that he can't spell check your post?

Cry harder?

Bawahahahaha, this is a really bad work of fiction!

Back