Do people still believe the 'racism is bad, k?' meme?

You guys do know that you're giving Thrasymachus exactly what he wants and that's attention; because without it, he'll just dry up and blow away.

But it is your choice.

Either way, America still made your precious Nazis into our bitches. That's got to sting a bit. :cof1:

Not really, no.

"It is necessary that I shall die for my people. But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world shall know that I was right." ~ Adolf Hitler

The prophecy is coming true. How does it feel knowing that the natural order will continue to restore itself and fight the eternal Jewery?

Not really, no.

"It is necessary that I shall die for my people. But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world shall know that I was right." ~ Adolf Hitler

The prophecy is coming true. How does it feel knowing that the natural order will continue to restore itself and fight the eternal Jewery?

Do you like Trump?

Not really, no.

Do people condemned to hellfire typically rise from the dead to speak with us?

You have a banjo for an avatar. It's your intelligence that is in question.

B9EBAD-CcAAwSoL.jpg

Do people condemned to hellfire typically rise from the dead to speak with us?

He's going to heaven for fighting evil and Satan. Unless you think that the money and material worshipping cult that won the war is the good and righteous way.

"And so I believe to-day that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In standing guard against the jew I am defending the handiwork of the Lord." ~ Adolf Hitler

Back