Do you expect Trump to be jailed before the election?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I cant get any good read on this....please tell us what you think will happen (rather than what you want to happen) and why.

TYVM

SCOTUS has been sufficiently threatened that they will stay out of it....that is for instance what the "Reforms" the Regime announced a few days ago is all about.

I don't think people want Trump to go to jail. I think what people want is Trump to take responsibility for the crimes he committed!

What the people want is, they want Trump to stop terrorizing this nation! WE NEED A BREAK! This country has been living a NIGHTMARE since he came down that escalator with his Stepford WIFE!

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF IT DUDE! We just want him to GO AWAY- RETIRE FROM POLITICS- GO SPEND HIS TIME WITH HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY- BUT THE TRUMP ERA MUST END- ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. If it takes jail to end it- THEN YES- SEND THAT MAN TO JAIL AND OUT OF HARMS WAY OF THE PEOPLE!

AND DO NOT ASK ME WHAT FUCKING CRIMES HE COMMITTED- because you already know!

Spitballing: If I were making the decisions for the Revolution I would give him a jail sentence, and delay it till say Jan 6, letting the American people know that if we elect him (speaking in Old America terms.....the one that was murdered) and the country descends into chaos then that is our fault.

They will dare us to vote for Trump, this will be them rubbing our noses in it as Neil Oliver puts it.

This Revolution is demonic, they will behave diabolically.

No. If the state of NY tried that, the Democrats would lose the election hands down, not even close. Why? Because Americans would see it as nothing but a political move to take out the Republican candidate. There is nothing Americans hate more than cheating in a contest. That's how that would be seen.
You say after the 2020 election was faked, with zero consequences.

You say after the D's ditched the primary this time.

You say after the attempted hit on Trump.

No. If the state of NY tried that, the Democrats would lose the election hands down, not even close. Why? Because Americans would see it as nothing but a political move to take out the Republican candidate. There is nothing Americans hate more than cheating in a contest. That's how that would be seen.
That ridiculous. Trump is guilty of 34 felonies. He is out on bail, awaiting sentencing. The judge giving him time for his crimes is not "trying something". It is a legal decision based on many other cases and legal guidelines. The judge can't take politics into the case, but sadly, he will. Trump should get time.

SCOTUS has been sufficiently threatened that they will stay out of it....that is for instance what the "Reforms" the Regime announced a few days ago is all about.
wait.......the SCOTUS has been threatened?......by who?.....that guy who used to be running for the demmycrat nomination?.......is he even still alive?.....

That ridiculous. Trump is guilty of 34 felonies. He is out on bail, awaiting sentencing. The judge giving him time for his crimes is not "trying something". It is a legal decision based on many other cases and legal guidelines. The judge can't take politics into the case, but sadly, he will. Trump should get time.
the appeal can start when the judge issues his sentence........we should have word by late 2025......

How many other individuals have been told that they need to hand over hundreds of millions of dollars before they are allowed to appeal?

I cant get any good read on this....please tell us what you think will happen (rather than what you want to happen) and why.

TYVM
Yes I think so. The left will push this as far as they can. Remember they only ever have the narrative that trump is (fill in the blank). They can't attack him in policies and issues because they lose every time so all they have is the narrative that he's a felon, rapist, racist, fascist etc etc etc. Eight years has taught these mongrels nothing.

You shouldn't want him to run either IDIOT!

Donald Trump is not morally fit or sound to run for public office.

Why can't you indecent idiots choose someone who is a decent human being?

Never mind, I just answered my own question- in the question!
I look at his platform and remember that he accomplished 95% of what he promised in his first term........I want to see him close the border, deport Biden's illegals, cut taxes, cut gas prices, end the wars in Gaza and Ukraine and appoint more SC justices.......

I look at his platform and remember that he accomplished 95% of what he promised in his first term........I want to see him close the border, deport Biden's illegals, cut taxes, cut gas prices, end the wars in Gaza and Ukraine and appoint more SC justices.......
He did nothing of the sort! All he did was help himself Nimcompute!

But, he sure did make you think he did because you are a convenient IDIOT for him- AND DO NOT HAVE A CLUE SUCKER!

You are just voting for Trump because he is a hateful horrible person like yourself- and that is all you know what to relate to!

NEXT CONVENIENT IDIOT! PALEEEEEEEZE!

Back