Do you expect Trump to be jailed before the election?

You never post a thing that disputes my view of you. You are calling me a traitor, yet you back a guy who is the biggest threat to America since the War of 1812. You are hoping Trump can tear it all down and become a dictator. My choices are people who govern according to the Constitution. You are all Project 2025. You are ignorant or crazy. We are down to those choices for you.
you believe the benefits of American citizenship should be granted to anyone who can sneak in.

you're a de facto traitor.

you believe the benefits of American citizenship should be granted to anyone who can sneak in.

you're a de facto traitor.
When did I say that? Immigrants should be properly vetted. They should go through the legal system. Those who sneak over and work and lead good lives should be near the front of the line for citizenship.
You would be a danger to America if anyone believed what you type. You are a small hateful and judgemental person.

When did I say that? Immigrants should be properly vetted. They should go through the legal system. Those who sneak over and work and lead good lives should be near the front of the line for citizenship.
You would be a danger to America if anyone believed what you type. You are a small hateful and judgemental person.
your open border preferences indicate you're lying.

you believe sneaking in should be rewarded with front of the line status.

they're all getting front of the line status anyway even over citizens who need the help.

so fuck you and your lies.

this is why you're losing.

your open border preferences indicate you're lying.

you believe sneaking in should be rewarded with front of the line status.

they're all getting front of the line status anyway even over citizens who need the help.

so fuck you and your lies.

There is no open border you dolt. The same walls and same guards are there now as when Daffy Donald was in power. You are scary stupid and illogical. Trump stopped the joint bill on immigration from being passed. That would have helped the border problem. Like Trump, you do not care about immigrants or the walls. You just want to cry about a non existing open border. Damn ,you are either very stupid or a liar. I think both.

There is no open border you dolt. The same walls and same guards are there now as when Daffy Donald was in power. You are scary stupid and illogical. Trump stopped the joint bill on immigration from being passed. That would have helped the border problem. Like Trump, you do not care about immigrants or the walls. You just want to cry about a non existing open border. Damn ,you are either very stupid or a liar. I think both.
:truestory:

UPDATE:
@RealDonaldTrump
legal team files urgent appeal for US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to prevent corrupt, compromised, and conflicted New York judicial system from ignoring the US Supreme Court and jailing Trump: "Unlawfully incarcerating President Trump in the final weeks of the Presidential election, while early voting is ongoing, would irreparably harm the First Amendment rights of President Trump and voters located far beyond New York County."

So many reports that Banana Republic America is going to jail Trump.

"Surely they wont go that far" has a almost 100% failure rate in collapsing America.

you say it in your every utterance.

Back