Do you expect Trump to be jailed before the election?

I don't think people want Trump to go to jail. I think what people want is Trump to take responsibility for the crimes he committed!

What the people want is, they want Trump to stop terrorizing this nation! WE NEED A BREAK! This country has been living a NIGHTMARE since he came down that escalator with his Stepford WIFE!

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF IT DUDE! We just want him to GO AWAY- RETIRE FROM POLITICS- GO SPEND HIS TIME WITH HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY- BUT THE TRUMP ERA MUST END- ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. If it takes jail to end it- THEN YES- SEND THAT MAN TO JAIL AND OUT OF HARMS WAY OF THE PEOPLE!

AND DO NOT ASK ME WHAT FUCKING CRIMES HE COMMITTED- because you already know!
he committed no crimes.

all those are fake.

Trumped up charges.

he's the reason for the word.

I cant get any good read on this....please tell us what you think will happen (rather than what you want to happen) and why.

TYVM
You can't get a good read on it? First, multiple big court rulings have gone in his favor.

Second, the court rulings have created a situation where even figuring out charges before the election is difficult, much less starting & finishing a trial before November.

So, no, Trump will not be going to jail anytime soon.

I cant get any good read on this....please tell us what you think will happen (rather than what you want to happen) and why.

TYVM
No, he won't ever be jailed period. His appeals will be upheld and the scam cases against him dropped after his re-election.

SCOTUS has been sufficiently threatened that they will stay out of it....that is for instance what the "Reforms" the Regime announced a few days ago is all about.
The Supreme Court feels threatened? Did you do a poll?

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

I don't think people want Trump to go to jail. I think what people want is Trump to take responsibility for the crimes he committed!

He didn't commit any crimes. He will win on appeal. You'll still be an insufferably stupid moron.

What the people want is, they want Trump to stop terrorizing this nation! WE NEED A BREAK! This country has been living a NIGHTMARE since he came down that escalator with his Stepford WIFE!

Trumps terrorizing...

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF IT DUDE! We just want him to GO AWAY- RETIRE FROM POLITICS- GO SPEND HIS TIME WITH HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY- BUT THE TRUMP ERA MUST END- ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. If it takes jail to end it- THEN YES- SEND THAT MAN TO JAIL AND OUT OF HARMS WAY OF THE PEOPLE!

AND DO NOT ASK ME WHAT FUCKING CRIMES HE COMMITTED- because you already know!
:lolup: Halfwit thinks he speaks for everyone. What a moron.

Reactions: Joe
That ridiculous. Trump is guilty of 34 felonies. He is out on bail, awaiting sentencing. The judge giving him time for his crimes is not "trying something". It is a legal decision based on many other cases and legal guidelines. The judge can't take politics into the case, but sadly, he will. Trump should get time.
moron-alert.gif

Reactions: Joe
Trump didn't commit any crimes. The OP specified that this thread is not about what alternate reality you desperately want.

We the People want Trump to continue representing us. The only people terrorized by Trump are those who allowed themselves to be infected with TDS. Those people can fuck off.

We the People don't need any break. We need Trump to be President post haste. Trump is this country's only hope for casting off the deep state tyranny.

We the People just want Trump to hurry up and become President, and the TDS'ers can go ream themselves in a persistent cluster-fuck of their own design until the cows come home.

If it takes jail to rid the country of all the deep staters and tyranny-advocates then yes, send them to jail and out of harms way of We the People.

What crimes did Trump commit? Nothing? Gotcha.
What an idiot!!

You seem to be the one worried about your own mental status, or you would not bother with these childish circular arguments.

Only idiots think they have to have the last word on everything!

But, YOU can't contain yourself.
As you strive to get the last word in.

LMAO at this no self aware short order cook!

As you strive to get the last word in.

LMAO at this no self aware short order cook!
Look Troll!

I normally do not even respond to your BUTT Buddy's nonsense- OR YOURS!

So NO! I do not have to have the last word in.

NOW let's see if you have the last word on this conversation- THAT YOU CHOSE TO BUTT IN ON!

I bet you can't restrain yourself.

BUT DON'T expect a LAST WORD response from me, because I'm through with you already WANKER!

Your snide comments to this forum, are so ridiculous, they are never even worthy of a well- worked up FART, much less a written response. [Geeko Sportivo]

Last edited:
Look Troll!

I normally do not even respond to your BUTT Buddy's nonsense- OR YOURS!

So NO! I do not have to have the last word in.

NOW let's see if you have the last word on this conversation- THAT YOU CHOSE TO BUTT IN ON!

I bet you can't restrain yourself.

BUT DON'T expect a LAST WORD response from me, because I'm through with you already WANKER!

Your snide comments to this forum, are so ridiculous, they are never even worthy of a well- worked up FART, much less a written response. [Geeko Sportivo]
What ever you say hypocrite

Back