Do you expect Trump to be jailed before the election?

I cant get any good read on this....please tell us what you think will happen (rather than what you want to happen) and why.

TYVM
I thought you often came out against cruelty. So why are you teasing us this way?

OCUgBcS.gif

well to be fair, half the time you embarrass yourself before any of us post a thing......all we need to do is point at what you post....
You don't have to point at what I post!

All you do is help me make my points come even clearer for all to see for themselves!!

Thanks for that! You are my best helper and enabler!

#BREAKING: President Trump’s plane has diverted to Billings, MT rather than Bozeman due to a “mechanical issue,” according to KTVH.Secret Service is reportedly doing a “sweep” of the airport before Trump boards another private plane to Bozeman.This stuff legitimately has me concerned for Trump’s safety. I’m totally on edge.I can’t be the only one, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think that the most likely way Trump will be removed from the board is the bombing of Trump Force One.

I don't think people want Trump to go to jail. I think what people want is Trump to take responsibility for the crimes he committed!

What the people want is, they want Trump to stop terrorizing this nation! WE NEED A BREAK! This country has been living a NIGHTMARE since he came down that escalator with his Stepford WIFE!

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF IT DUDE! We just want him to GO AWAY- RETIRE FROM POLITICS- GO SPEND HIS TIME WITH HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY- BUT THE TRUMP ERA MUST END- ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. If it takes jail to end it- THEN YES- SEND THAT MAN TO JAIL AND OUT OF HARMS WAY OF THE PEOPLE!

AND DO NOT ASK ME WHAT FUCKING CRIMES HE COMMITTED- because you already know!
What crimes did he commit? You still haven't answered that simple question.

So fuck your opinions, you're delusional.

#BREAKING: President Trump’s plane has diverted to Billings, MT rather than Bozeman due to a “mechanical issue,” according to KTVH.Secret Service is reportedly doing a “sweep” of the airport before Trump boards another private plane to Bozeman.This stuff legitimately has me concerned for Trump’s safety. I’m totally on edge.I can’t be the only one, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think that the most likely way Trump will be removed from the board is the bombing of Trump Force One.
I heard he did not fly to Bozeman because he owes the airport about 12,000 bucks for his last visit, He owes the town about 58 K for his last rally. Trump does not pay his bills.

I cant get any good read on this....please tell us what you think will happen (rather than what you want to happen) and why.

TYVM

put it this way, anybody expecting the judicial system to work on Donny Dumb, forget about it. they too damn scared of his NRA strapped MAGA nuts.​

What crimes did he commit? You still haven't answered that simple question.

So fuck your opinions, you're delusional.
Trump is a 34 times convicted Felon, out on bond awaiting sentencing. He was found guilty by a jury of peers.

I don't think people want Trump to go to jail. I think what people want is Trump to take responsibility for the crimes he committed!
Trump didn't commit any crimes. The OP specified that this thread is not about what alternate reality you desperately want.

What the people want is, they want Trump to stop terrorizing this nation!
We the People want Trump to continue representing us. The only people terrorized by Trump are those who allowed themselves to be infected with TDS. Those people can fuck off.

WE NEED A BREAK!
We the People don't need any break. We need Trump to be President post haste. Trump is this country's only hope for casting off the deep state tyranny.

We just want him to GO AWAY- RETIRE FROM POLITICS- GO SPEND HIS TIME WITH HIS WIFE AND HIS FAMILY- BUT THE TRUMP ERA MUST END
We the People just want Trump to hurry up and become President, and the TDS'ers can go ream themselves in a persistent cluster-fuck of their own design until the cows come home.

If it takes jail to end it- THEN YES- SEND THAT MAN TO JAIL AND OUT OF HARMS WAY OF THE PEOPLE!
If it takes jail to rid the country of all the deep staters and tyranny-advocates then yes, send them to jail and out of harms way of We the People.

AND DO NOT ASK ME WHAT FUCKING CRIMES HE COMMITTED- because you already know!
What crimes did Trump commit? Nothing? Gotcha.

Back