“Doctor: Monkeypox is actually shingles, a side effect of the Covid vaccines.”

Holy fuck are you stupid. Shingles is caused by the chicken pox virus. How the fuck did you not know this? Your are truly a fucking moron.
The virus that causes chicken Pox remains dormant. It appears that in some cases the mRNA vaccine that causes the body to create the spike protein, triggers the dormant virus. An educated man, a successful and wealthy man such as yourself, should not jump to conclusions about what someone else knows. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure you did not talk to your business associates in the manner in which you do to on this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself for dipping down into the gutter.

Reactions: TOP
The virus that causes chicken Pox remains dormant. It appears that in some cases the mRNA vaccine that causes the body to create the spike protein, triggers the dormant virus. An educated man, a successful and wealthy man such as yourself, should not jump to conclusions about what someone else knows. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure you did not talk to your business associates in the manner in which you do to on this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself for dipping down into the gutter.

Please cite your sources for your information. And, ummm, needless to say, it should be a legitimate medical source.

Please cite your sources for your information. And, ummm, needless to say, it should be a legitimate medical source.

Real-world evidence from over one million COVID-19 vaccinations is consistent with reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus​

Bull shit. No it does not. That is a bald faced lie completely absent any evidence. As a highly educated man it offends me that you are doing the work of an enemy of this country. You disgust me. You are nothing but a Russian troll. If one of my business associates was pushing the Russian agenda I would tear them a new one.

Bull shit. No it does not. That is a bald faced lie completely absent any evidence. As a highly educated man it offends me that you are doing the work of an enemy of this country. You disgust me. You are nothing but a Russian troll. If one of my business associates was pushing the Russian agenda I would tear them a new one.
I just posted a source of information Pub Med.
I also think you are suffering from paranoia.

Real-world evidence from over one million COVID-19 vaccinations is consistent with reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus​

So what about THIS study?

article said:
"These findings suggest COVID-19 vaccination is not associated with an increased risk of herpes zoster"

Oops. The flaw in this ‘study’ is obvious to a first grader. There is nothing regarding the age of the cohort or WHETHER THEY EVER HAD CHICKENPOX. Virtually no one under the age of 55 has had it. So obviously they cannot get shingles. Duh. It has become obvious this troll is Putin troll.

This is exactly why I am reluctant to play the leftists games. A leftist asks for proof and one provides information that supports a thesis, then the answer from them is always; This is not proof.
You people are brainwashed robots beholden to propaganda.

This is exactly why I am reluctant to play the leftists games. A leftist asks for proof and one provides information that supports a thesis, then the answer from them is always; This is not proof.
No, the study literally says there is no link. You are a liar.

Very often the game is exhausting and demoralizing the truth tellers.

Did you look at what I posted. Pub Med. You are calling me a liar based on a different study.
Why are you so belligerent? Are you a mean drunk?
I explained the issue. Your study does NOT support your claim. Try reading it first, comrade and then get back to me.

I'm a Brazilian anti-American who spreads evil, hate and lies.​

FTFY, Almost Marco.

$20 says you get your shots and you go see a doctor at least once a year. You're just an evil little shit who actively seeks to harm innocent others with your lies. I hope the Brazilian police take you into custody, lock you up and throw away the key, scumbag.

Sadly the WOKE are not generally interested in truth, conversation, or convincing us.....their mission is to shut down opposition, to maneuver us towards doing and thinking as we are told.

They are tyrants, they are soldiers for UTOPIA.

Conclusions: Consistent with the hypothesis, a higher incidence of HZ was statistically detectable post-COVID-19 vaccine. Accordingly, the eruption of HZ may be a rare adverse drug reaction to COVID-19 vaccines. Even though the molecular basis of VZV reactivation remains murky, temporary compromising of VZV-specific T-cell-mediated immunity may play a mechanistic role in post-vaccination pathogenesis of HZ. Note that VZV reactivation is a well-established phenomenon both with infections and with other vaccines (i.e. this adverse event is not COVID-19-specific).

Stop lying.

Back