“Doctor: Monkeypox is actually shingles, a side effect of the Covid vaccines.”

Conclusions: Consistent with the hypothesis, a higher incidence of HZ was statistically detectable post-COVID-19 vaccine. Accordingly, the eruption of HZ may be a rare adverse drug reaction to COVID-19 vaccines. Even though the molecular basis of VZV reactivation remains murky, temporary compromising of VZV-specific T-cell-mediated immunity may play a mechanistic role in post-vaccination pathogenesis of HZ. Note that VZV reactivation is a well-established phenomenon both with infections and with other vaccines (i.e. this adverse event is not COVID-19-specific).

Stop lying.
Sounds like a lot of mush.

Reactions: TOP
Is the "regime" abusing you? Awwww, that sounds really rough. What are they doing to you? Are they using the Space Lasers to beam things into your mind? How about the street lights...have they started telling you what to do? Gotta be careful, the Left is all about mind control.
They stick a funnel down his throat and pour a fifth of vodka into him.

Oops. The flaw in this ‘study’ is obvious to a first grader. There is nothing regarding the age of the cohort

Ummmmm...."Of those, 1451 patients (mean [SD] age, 51.6 [12.6] years; 845 [58.2%] female) "

That didn't take long.

But also, why would you need the age or previous chicken-pox infection if the cohort had a control. If the prevalence of HZ in any given population is constant then the control group would allow for the comparison of the actual test group.

this adverse event is not COVID-19-specific).
Well that could very well be as is stated. However, what experimental vaccine has ever been given to so many people in the history of the world?
Nothing equals the medical malpractice foisted on the people of the world. There will be adverse effects for decades. Of course the really smart people like you will make sure they are not associated back to the Covid jab.

Sadly the WOKE are not generally interested in truth, conversation, or convincing us.....their mission is to shut down opposition, to maneuver us towards doing and thinking as we are told.

They are tyrants, they are soldiers for UTOPIA.

Why don't you discuss the science that others of us on here are actually talking about?

Fraudulent/bad studies are a pet peeve with Heather, she quite often picks them apart explaining why they are junk. Very recently she had one where the stated conclusions are not supported by the so-called study......it was mind molding fiction.

Something to keep in mind....the corruption of science has reached stunning proportions.

Ummmmm...."Of those, 1451 patients (mean [SD] age, 51.6 [12.6] years; 845 [58.2%] female) "

That didn't take long.

But also, why would you need the age or previous chicken-pox infection if the cohort had a control. If the prevalence of HZ in any given population is constant then the control group would allow for the comparison of the actual test group.
Once you start lying (I.e. running away like the cowardly lion when your OP eats itself0 you no longer have credibility. None. Everything he says from here on out should be dismissed out of hand. Exactly correct, and that would be the first thing an actual scientist would do. Immediately eliminate that variable.

Well that could very well be as is stated. However, what experimental vaccine has ever been given to so many people in the history of the world?
Nothing equals the medical malpractice foisted on the people of the world. There will be adverse effects for decades. Of course the really smart people like you will make sure they are not associated back to the Covid jab.
Stop changing the subject and admit you are lying. Wow I’m good aren’t I?

Stop changing the subject and admit you are lying. Wow I’m good aren’t I?
I'm not a liar. You and I have different truths. The difference between you and I is that you would use every imaginable force to enforce your truth.

Fraudulent/bad studies are a pet peeve with Heather, she quite often picks them apart explaining why they are junk. Very recently she had one where the stated conclusions are not supported by the so-called study......it was mind molding fiction.

Something to keep in mind....the corruption of science has reached stunning proportions.
Is utopia like a branch of the regime? Or are you just drunk again?

Why don't you discuss the science that others of us on here are actually talking about?
Given the constant lies about everything COVID any discussion of so called COVID science is extremely laborious, and often requires expertise that I dont have. However, over the last four and a half years I have spent a huge amount of time talking about SARS-COV2/COVID/COVID Martial Law. I started Jan 23 2020.

I'm not a liar. You and I have different truths. The difference between you and I is that you would use every imaginable force to enforce your truth.
RROTFLMFAO. There is only one truth. You suck at this. And yes, you are a liar and the title of this thread is a lie.

The Regime fabricated multiple so called studies to sell the narrative that Ivermectin and Hydroxy whatever dont work, it can take Bret an hour to explain how the fabrication was done, and he is a scientist so he knows how to read a study.... even he needs to consult with experts who know more than he does to be sure.....I am not remotely qualified to do that.

Given the constant lies about everything COVID any discussion of so called COVID science is extremely laborious, and often requires expertise that I dont have. However, over the last four and a half years I have spent a huge amount of time talking about SARS-COV2/COVID/COVID Martial Law. I started Jan 23 2020.

I've highlighted the important bit. It is critical. I, too, lack the necessary expertise, so I tend to go with what the standard real science says. Yes, new things always have kinks to iron out and I have little doubt that the mRNA vaccines for COVID can still have some unrealized side effect. But at the end of the day getting information from second-rate biased sources and then running around spouting them off and "defending" them seems irresponsible at best.

The Regime fabricated multiple so called studies to sell the narrative that Ivermectin and Hydroxy whatever dont work, it can take Bret an hour to explain how the fabrication was done, and he is a scientist so he knows how to read a study.... even he needs to consult with experts who know more than he does to be sure.....I am not remotely qualified to do that.

"Hydroxy whatever".

Shouldn't you at least know the NAME OF THE DRUGS YOU ARE DEFENDING???

Not sure who Heather is, but I can safely say there's almost no one on JPP that I've run across who can accurately understand a real scientific study. So good for you to find someone who can.

But I will tell you, as an actual scientist for my career, that science is not corrupt. Are there bad people in science? Sure, just like in YOUR field. But if you want to go around shouting that science is corrupt then be prepared for others to say whatever it is YOU do for a living is a hive of corrupt evildoers.

You see, this whole "corruption" claim is only valid to you precisely because you don't know ANY science.

Shingles have been documented in the medical literature for over a thousand years. It's caused by a prior infect with chicken pox. It's in the family of herpes viruses, which continue to lurk in your body long after the initial infection is done. Shingles is an outbreak when the virus erupts, just like the sores of oral and genital herpes are. Vaccines can prevent both initial infections and shingles later on (chickenpox). It is not caused by a different vaccine.

Why are MAGATs so fucking uneducated and stupid and gullible? she cried. lol

RROTFLMFAO. There is only one truth. You suck at this. And yes, you are a liar and the title of this thread is a lie.
No. It will take years for the real truth to come out. I don't know why you are such a defender of Big Pharma. Maybe you're heavily invested in pharmaceutical stocks.

Back