“Doctor: Monkeypox is actually shingles, a side effect of the Covid vaccines.”

Top Doctor Blows Whistle: Monkeypox Is a Side Effect of Covid ‘Vaccines’​

A renowned German doctor has spoken out to warn the public that the monkeypox “outbreak” is a hoax and the “symptoms” are actually side effects of Covid mRNA vaccines.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg issued the warning in a new whistleblowing interview with the Austrian outlet AUF1.

He explains that reports of a monkeypox “global emergency” from the World Health Organization (WHO) are part of a fearmongering campaign designed to scare the masses.

Wodarg asserts that globalists are seeking to cover up the negative health impact of Covid shots while trying to profit from testing and treating monkeypox.

He asks why other doctors aren’t questioning why people are being diagnosed with monkeypox based on a positive Rostar test.

The Rostar test is an expensive product that pharmaceutical companies are profiting from.

Meanwhile, share prices in companies that produce monkeypox vaccines are soaring following the WHO’s recent emergency declaration.

“They’re scaring us again,” Wodarg said of the globalist medical establishment.

“It’s a business exploiting the effects of the corona shots they pushed on us.

This is why alternative media is so good. It allows alternate ideas to be aired. There absolutely may be somthing to this. But You also need to realize how much big money is involved with this new onslaught of fear being pushed globally by WHO. Follow the money.

Only the feeble minded read and believe what a garbage publication publishes.

Slay News​

Overall, we rate Slay News Far-Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, lack of transparency, failed fact checks, and blatant plagiarism.

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Pseudoscience, Fake News, False Claims, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Plagiarism
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT

Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
MBFC Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic

MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

No. It will take years for the real truth to come out. I don't know why you are such a defender of Big Pharma. Maybe you're heavily invested in pharmaceutical stocks.
So this was not the real truth then. In other words, a lie. You are dismissed troll. I am invested in the truth. That makes one of us.

No. It will take years for the real truth to come out. I don't know why you are such a defender of Big Pharma. Maybe you're heavily invested in pharmaceutical stocks.

Nah. It's just that the world is too big to know everything. So we always have to trust someone. It is facile to say "bad people exist". But ALL of us trust a huge number of professionals to do their job and we don't ask one question about it. For all the close scrutiny you are giving to THIS (as if you have ANY medical background or even a modicum of ability to understand this topic technically), why do you just blithely accept that the engineer who built the bridge you drive over every day to work wasn't a lying scumbag like the doctors and virologists?

We all rely on the expertise of others. Why THIS bothers you so much but EVERYTHING ELSE IS OK is probably more a function of what you DON'T know than what you think you actually DO know.

Nah. It's just that the world is too big to know everything. So we always have to trust someone. It is facile to say "bad people exist". But ALL of us trust a huge number of professionals to do their job and we don't ask one question about it. For all the close scrutiny you are giving to THIS (as if you have ANY medical background or even a modicum of ability to understand this topic technically), why do you just blithely accept that the engineer who built the bridge you drive over every day to work wasn't a lying scumbag like the doctors and virologists?

We all rely on the expertise of others. Why THIS bothers you so much but EVERYTHING ELSE IS OK is probably more a function of what you DON'T know than what you think you actually DO know.
Way before this Covid shit show I was suspicious of taking many vaccines. I took no Flu vaccines and have faired just fine.
For sure I was not going to take a Covid-19 vaccine using either a Viral Vector or mRNA platform. People I know who took the vaccines and boosters got Covid 2 or 3 times. They were the risky ones. Not me. I never got Covid. I take vitamin supplements. Vitamins, exercise and good hygiene help keep one healthy.

I dont know the details re Monkey Pox and Shingles, but there is no doubt that the Death Jabs torch our immune system.....there is every reason to think that people will get sicker over time.

The trillion dollar question is this: Is this feature, or bug?

The theory that COVID is a con game to make money has a lot of evidence but I think that the truth is darker....I think the main mission of COVID is some combination of enslaving the masses and human depopulation.
I still think that COVID was released on purpose from the Fauci Funded lab to stop the anti communist protests in Hong Kong and put those folks back under the thumb of the CCP without worldwide negative reaction. And yes, I do believe that totalitarian regimes would do things like this for that simple of motivation.

I still think that COVID was released on purpose from the Fauci Funded lab to stop the anti communist protests in Hong Kong and put those folks back under the thumb of the CCP without worldwide negative reaction. And yes, I do believe that totalitarian regimes would do things like this for that simple of motivation.
Extremist right wing delusional conspiracy theories still persist to this day.

Rather than relying on conspiracies there is science being gathered on this topic. The "lab leak" is not yet fully ruled out nor may it ever be. But there are ways to assess the likelihood of it being a lab leak. Remember, the lab leak hypothesis "feels good" right now because of political bullshit, not actual science.

Here's a great summary of the various "hypotheses" from "lab leak" to "fully zoonotic" (arising from animals and crossing to humans) and the relative weight of the evidence. What I think you'll note is that it is a lot more than just finding random events in China and leveraging the nations feelings about China.

Alwine et al said:
Scientific conclusions are based on likelihood given the scientific data, and conclusions can change as new data are obtained. Based on the scientific data collected in the last 3 years by virologists worldwide, hypotheses 1 and 2 are unlikely. Hypotheses 3 and 4 cannot be ruled out by existing evidence. Since hypotheses 1 and 2 support the lab leak theory and hypotheses 3 and 4 are consistent with a zoonotic origin, the lab leak- and zoonotic-origin explanations are not equally probable, and the available evidence favors the latter....
. (Emphasis added)

Yes because people love to kill themselves to achieve their political ends.

Top Doctor Blows Whistle: Monkeypox Is a Side Effect of Covid ‘Vaccines’​

A renowned German doctor has spoken out to warn the public that the monkeypox “outbreak” is a hoax and the “symptoms” are actually side effects of Covid mRNA vaccines.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg issued the warning in a new whistleblowing interview with the Austrian outlet AUF1.

He explains that reports of a monkeypox “global emergency” from the World Health Organization (WHO) are part of a fearmongering campaign designed to scare the masses.

Wodarg asserts that globalists are seeking to cover up the negative health impact of Covid shots while trying to profit from testing and treating monkeypox.

He asks why other doctors aren’t questioning why people are being diagnosed with monkeypox based on a positive Rostar test.

The Rostar test is an expensive product that pharmaceutical companies are profiting from.

Meanwhile, share prices in companies that produce monkeypox vaccines are soaring following the WHO’s recent emergency declaration.

“They’re scaring us again,” Wodarg said of the globalist medical establishment.

“It’s a business exploiting the effects of the corona shots they pushed on us.

This is why alternative media is so good. It allows alternate ideas to be aired. There absolutely may be somthing to this. But You also need to realize how much big money is involved with this new onslaught of fear being pushed globally by WHO. Follow the money.
If monkeypox is only side effects of the mRNA vaccine then why was the largest outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo where the vaccination rate was low and the vaccine used was not a nRNA vaccine?

Back