Does the cosmos have a reason?

LOL. No I don't. It's like @Cypress and my advanced degree. It really has nothing to do with the conversation but I do have all these things in my background.

I remember telling you that I didn't believe you actually DO have an MFA (given your previous inability to coherently talk about art) but in reality I assume you actually DO have one, just that you suck at what you studied.

I assume the same thing about philosophy. I assume you actually HAVE read philosophy maybe even taken some classes. But whatever mental issues you have have gotten in the way of you applying them in a rational manner. Instead you come onto this forum and scream at people, call them names, wish HORRIBLE things on them....even when they AGREE with you from time to time.

That sort of pathology is kind of unsettling to see but it explains why you seem so incapable of actually debating a point. You are like Cypress and you just want people to think you are smarter than you actually are.

Try debating the TOPIC rather than screaming at people and you might find those unused parts of your brain light up again.
Stop lying. You never took a philosophy class.

Are you mentally challenged? I'm asking seriously because I don't like being nasty to someone with serious developmental/intellectual issues.

FORMULATE AN ARGUMENT, PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE.

STOP FUCKING TROLLING.

Are you mentally challenged? I'm asking seriously because I don't like being nasty to someone with serious developmental/intellectual issues.

FORMULATE AN ARGUMENT, PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE.

STOP FUCKING TROLLING.

OK. I will attempt to treat you with kindness since clearly you are suffering some developmental issues. My apologies.

Here's what you might want to try:

When you come onto a thread try looking at the words in the OP and then DISCUSSING things with THOSE WORDS in them. It will get you closer to being a functional member of the community and that's a good thing.

When you try to make a claim (make a big statement) try formulating the statement succinctly (that means to the point, clearly and simply) and then support that statement with what you consider to be EVIDENCE. That's how people debate topics.

And most of all: do NOT just scream insults at people.

OK. I will attempt to treat you with kindness since clearly you are suffering some developmental issues. My apologies.

Here's what you might want to try:

When you come onto a thread try looking at the words in the OP and then DISCUSSING things with THOSE WORDS in them. It will get you closer to being a functional member of the community and that's a good thing.

When you try to make a claim (make a big statement) try formulating the statement succinctly (that means to the point, clearly and simply) and then support that statement with what you consider to be EVIDENCE. That's how people debate topics.

And most of all: do NOT just scream insults at people.

Now, Hume, you didn't even READ what I wrote to you before you responded. This is "poor form" (that means it isn't a good thing to do).

Try again. Try reading what I wrote and then respond if something confused you. I am here to help you.

Now, Hume, you didn't even READ what I wrote to you before you responded. This is "poor form" (that means it isn't a good thing to do).

Try again. Try reading what I wrote and then respond if something confused you. I am here to help you.

I think you have lost the thread now. We are not discussing what classes I've had or haven't had (I've had more than you in almost all areas no doubt), but rather we are discussing whether the COSMOS HAS A MEANING OR PURPOSE.

Let's try talking about THAT rather than your inability to deal with someone having more education than you have. Don't worry, it's not a bad thing! Education is not for everyone. You can still formulate a meaningful response to the claims of the OP or the underlying assumptions (that's the things a claim is built on).

Try it! I think you'll enjoy yourself more than just screaming insults at people. But again, if that is your "thing" then I suppose I shouldn't stand in the way. It must frustrate you being incapable of discussing things with adults. Don't be hard on yourself. Keep trying.

I think you have lost the thread now. We are not discussing what classes I've had or haven't had (I've had more than you in almost all areas no doubt), but rather we are discussing whether the COSMOS HAS A MEANING OR PURPOSE.

Let's try talking about THAT rather than your inability to deal with someone having more education than you have. Don't worry, it's not a bad thing! Education is not for everyone. You can still formulate a meaningful response to the claims of the OP or the underlying assumptions (that's the things a claim is built on).

Try it! I think you'll enjoy yourself more than just screaming insults at people. But again, if that is your "thing" then I suppose I shouldn't stand in the way. It must frustrate you being incapable of discussing things with adults. Don't be hard on yourself. Keep trying.

THIS IS WHAT TROLLING LOOKS LIKE. Note that there is NO CONTENT, just repeated spamming insults.

Don't lie. You never took a philosophy class.

You lie about taking a philosophy class.

100% Pure Trolling.

Stop trolling.

Just stop trolling.

STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP.

Stop trolling.

Just stop trolling.

STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP.

Back