Does this place suck more than ever or is it art imitating life?

Rune

Mjölner
Old posters; suck
New posters; suck
anatta; dumber than ever
Irish, ILA; more racist than ever

Humor; all but gone.

Is this what a greater America is like?

Are you Trump supporters proud of yourselves yet?

They are angrier than ever because they know Trump is toast, Biden IS President and the Senate will be Democratic Party and the next 3 Scotus Justices
will be sane.

The dynamic will change and these racist trash will take the offensive attacking Bden, but there will be nada of substance there, unlike this situation
where we have unlimited ammo against a proven criminal these morons voted for. I will be gone. I am just going to do a couple week endzone dance
laughing in their maggot faces, and bid adieu. :cool:

They are angrier than ever because they know Trump is toast, Biden IS President and the Senate will be Democratic Party and the next 3 Scotus Justices
will be sane.

The dynamic will change and these racist trash will take the offensive attacking Bden, but there will be nada of substance there, unlike this situation
where we have unlimited ammo against a proven criminal these morons voted for. I will be gone. I am just going to do a couple week endzone dance
They are digging themselves such a deep hole that they can never climb out.

There is no low that Trump will not sink to.

Old posters; suck
New posters; suck
anatta; dumber than ever

Humor; all but gone.

What's keeping you here you whiny pathetic little cunt? :palm:

Cry harder you sick dumb fuck. :laugh:

will be sane.

Irony from an angry leftist retard who is never right about anything and cries here every fucking day about Trump. :palm:

I will see the molten tar cover your body and apply the feathers myself.

Then you will run from your own hypocrisy.

You're so tough behind that computer screen in mom's basement. :laugh:

giphy.gif

You won’t do shit pussy

How many times have you rage quit from here always to come crawling back?

You are a fucking joke
I will piss on the gravesite of your page on 4 Nov.20 Trump will become a forgotten nightmare and if you live long enough you will deny you ever voted for him.

The Grind Machine here at JPP is being crushed and dealt a Death Blow by Moderates, Liberals, and Progressives.
USF911 has Left the Building, tattered, bruised, in ruins.
Truth Detector has been forced out of California and now lives in a Trailer in Central Florida.
CountryBoy has sought refuge in a Jesus Monastery.
Billy ... what can I say ... Billy has given up on Life itself.
Legina has finally taken The Last Frontier.
Teflon Don is in a Death Spiral of Desperation.
Earl. Poor Earl. Very sad. (His Parents expected a little more, such a tragedy)
... I could go on, but in the face of a Massive Blue Wave coming their way, The Grind Proud Boys are hunkering down, hunkering down for A World of Hurt.

Old posters; suck
New posters; suck
anatta; dumber than ever

Humor; all but gone.

I will piss on the gravesite of your page on 4 Nov.20 Trump will become a forgotten nightmare and if you live long enough you will deny you ever voted for him.

Is this why you have crawled out of your fucking hole cuckold boy? You think Trump is going to lose?

I love how confident you cocksuckers are getting. Please continue.

I will never deny voting for Trump. It is hilarious how you dumb cocksuckers spout that nonsense

So is Darla increasing the frequency of her black cock sucking to atone for slavery?

Back