Does this place suck more than ever or is it art imitating life?

The Grind Machine here at JPP is being crushed and dealt a Death Blow by Moderates, Liberals, and Progressives.
USF911 has Left the Building, tattered, bruised, in ruins.
Truth Detector has been forced out of California and now lives in a Trailer in Central Florida.
CountryBoy has sought refuge in a Jesus Monastery.
Billy ... what can I say ... Billy has given up on Life itself.
Legina has finally taken The Last Frontier.
Teflon Don is in a Death Spiral of Desperation.
Earl. Poor Earl. Very sad. (His Parents expected a little more, such a tragedy)
... I could go on, but in the face of a Massive Blue Wave coming their way, The Grind Proud Boys are hunkering down, hunkering down for A World of Hurt.

STFU you brain dead loon. :palm:

So is Darla increasing the frequency of her black cock sucking to atone for slavery?

:thumbsup:

giphy.gif

The Grind Machine here at JPP is being crushed and dealt a Death Blow by Moderates, Liberals, and Progressives.
USF911 has Left the Building, tattered, bruised, in ruins.
Truth Detector has been forced out of California and now lives in a Trailer in Central Florida.
CountryBoy has sought refuge in a Jesus Monastery.
Billy ... what can I say ... Billy has given up on Life itself.
Legina has finally taken The Last Frontier.
Teflon Don is in a Death Spiral of Desperation.
Earl. Poor Earl. Very sad. (His Parents expected a little more, such a tragedy)
... I could go on, but in the face of a Massive Blue Wave coming their way, The Grind Proud Boys are hunkering down, hunkering down for A World of Hurt.
Poor rightards.
Hanging on by threads.

Is this why you have crawled out of your fucking hole cuckold boy? You think Trump is going to lose?

I love how confident you cocksuckers are getting. Please continue.

I will never deny voting for Trump. It is hilarious how you dumb cocksuckers spout that nonsense

So is Darla increasing the frequency of her black cock sucking to atone for slavery?

I came here to bitch slap you. As your other useless hero said, Mission Accomplished.

Old posters; suck
New posters; suck
anatta; dumber than ever
Irish, ILA; more racist than ever

Humor; all but gone.

Is this what a greater America is like?

Are you Trump supporters proud of yourselves yet?

This is because of dumb ass leftist snowflakes who are offended by EVERYTHING. If anyone thinks this is because of trump then they are dumber than I ever imagined and my imagination is vivid believe me. No one with a functiong brain can take you seriously.

Irony from an angry leftist retard who is never right about anything and cries here every fucking day about Trump. :palm:

Very ironic coming from McSlobber. Were you on DCJ when he was tutonic , aka trolltoxic, or packwolfdt? I never saw so many meltdowns over nothing.
Apparently he's heavily medicated after visiting a shrink over his anger management issues. It also helps that he no longer engages me in particular.
I trigger him when I pose questions to him that are very uncomfortable for him to answer.

This is because of dumb ass leftist snowflakes who are offended by EVERYTHING. If anyone thinks this is because of trump then they are dumber than I ever imagined and my imagination is vivid believe me. No one with a functiong brain can take you seriously.
Did I indicate I was offended in anyway, Meat Popcicle?

Try again, maybe with a little thought this time. Or are you only a parrot?

Very ironic coming from McSlobber. Were you on DCJ when he was tutonic , aka trolltoxic, or packwolfdt? I never saw so many meltdowns over nothing.
Apparently he's heavily medicated after visiting a shrink over his anger management issues. It also helps that he no longer engages me in particular.
I trigger him when I pose questions to him that are very uncomfortable for him to answer.
Laughing my fucking ass off. You never had the better of either; shut the fuck up.

So you ave nothing on topic, just a well worn talking point?

Storm Front is down the street, to the right a ways. They appreciate ignorance much more over there.

I doubt it as morons from the left are on full display here. It seems particularly bad on this site maybe its because most lefties are lab rats for leftist education.

I doubt it as morons from the left are on full display here. It seems particularly bad on this site maybe its because most lefties are lab rats for leftist education.

:facepalm:

Not even capable of posting on topic, yet others are morons.

:rofl:

Back