Does Winterborn = Solitary?

He'll be unmasking you as Threedee in a couple of months, i imagine.

Old Username
New Username
Date Changed
Changed By

King of Reason
King of Kings
12:13 PM, 04-18-2011
King of Kings

King of Hoops
King of Reason
03:16 PM, 04-06-2011
King of Kings

King of 32DDD
King of Hoops
01:10 AM, 03-27-2011
King of Names

Threedee
King of 32DDD
11:07 AM, 03-17-2011
King of Names

SSgt
Threedee
03:20 AM, 06-15-2010
King of Names

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?62-King-of-Kings

You deserve it, SM.

images

This site's been up since 2006. If Solitary did not come over from FullPolitics, then its highly doubtful that he joined this site in 2006. If it did take you 4 years to figure out what every other poster on this site already knew, DS, then you are a fucking idiot.

I specifically suffixed my statement with an intelligence identifier, and the idiot still can't understand what he is reading. No wonder it took 4 years for him to grasp the obvious. :palm:

"Being an idiot" identifies yourself, by default. Either learn the basic rules of language or better yet, learn to be more precise in your writing. :)

This site's been up since 2006. If Solitary did not come over from FullPolitics, then its highly doubtful that he joined this site in 2006. If it did take you 4 years to figure out what every other poster on this site already knew, DS, then you are a fucking idiot.

When I joined as Solitary really doesn't matter. It is when I came on as WinterBorn that this issue started. Before that SM would have been trying to prove WinterBorn=Solitary before WinterBorn existed on this site. If he was trying to prove I was Solitary when I was posting as Solitary, he gets the Captain Obvious award. lol

But it is really irrelevant anyway. I closed the Solitary name out for a couple of reasons. One was a tender topic that got me bent out of shape and shouldn't have. So I did a bit of a restart. I never thought my identity was a big secret, considering my posting style is pretty specific. But it spared me (and the forum) any more on the subject that had me pissed.

My apologies to all who have endured the nonsense.

Back