Does Winterborn = Solitary?

Its completely relevant, because it proves that you have no idea what the actual measured diameters are.

I have listed links of experts stating exactly what the dimensions are. You have offered absolutely no valid evidence whatsoever.

The best you have offered is a vague "My friend the firearms manufacturing engineer said it would blow up".

Come up with some valid evidence or admit you are wrong. Its just that simple.

And you claim to have a caliper, presumably used to measure bullets and shit, yet you don't know if its a vernier or a dial type.

A-fucking-amazing. :)

And you claim to have a caliper, presumably used to measure bullets and shit, yet you don't know if its a vernier or a dial type.

A-fucking-amazing. :)

Still doing the "SM Side-Step"?

The discussion is about the .308 dimensions. Stay with the topic here.

So you still claim that you, as a "VIP" bought a rifle from a friend at Remington without an FFL and that friend told you a .308 round would blow up a .308 rifle?

You wrote a check, right?

Wrote a check to pay the cc bill. :)

The information that I gave was that I went to the Remington wold headquarters, wrote a check and picked up the item. Any other information that you obtained, perhaps by calling them up and trying to find out who purchased an item recently, was totally on your own. Then you told me that I lied.

Are you willing to put $100 down to bet on it, or will you now admit that you were wrong?

You went to Remington and wrote a check while you were there to pay the CC bill before you picked up the rifle?

I'm not a betting man, since I only bet on sure things.

For the last time, Damo would be the sole judge of its authenticity. I expect him to judge as in any civil matter, based on the preponderance of evidence.

For the last time, Damo would be the sole judge of its authenticity. I expect him to judge as in any civil matter, based on the preponderance of evidence.

I guess that explains why you won't bet on whether the .308 Win specs are what I have claimed they are. The preponderance of evidence backs my claim.

If you won't bet when others set the conditions, why should anyone bet when you set them?

How would you prove the receipt is real?

Back