dogs are very smart creatures

And rushes in again! LMAO!

this is another sign of a BOT folks

the posters who at NO POINT will show true human traits

what human do you know the hates EVERYTHING and cant show ANY kind side ?

the ones I have known ended up in fucking prison and avoided by everyone who ever met them

Russo bot hole status confirmed on this one

Last edited:
I don't know if cats are more or less beneficial than dogs to humankind. Cats did play a role though in the black plague episodes in history:

"Interestingly, the fate of mankind was curiously linked to that of the common house cat. When the cat populations rose, the pandemic ebbed, and when the cat population plummeted, the black plague made a resurgence. Why?"

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Cats-and-the-Black-Plague
Nice work

Cats have been imagined to be creatures with spiritual powers going back to the ancient Egyptians

To this day, a longstanding Russian tradition is whenever one purchases a new house or dacha, they have to let a cat into the house first, before the humans. The cat, being a spiritual animal is supposed to be able to sense where good energy and bad energy exists in the house. These days its just considered good luck to follow this tradition

Other things bad for them. Absolutely no cherries, macadamia nuts, apple seeds, uncooked yeast dough, avocado, chives, Xylitol, alcohol, tree nuts, chocolate, coffee, tea, caffeine, nutmeg, paprika, peaches, plums, persimmons, raw baking soda, or powder, corn still on the cobb, chili peppers, rhubarb, tomato leaves, hops, candy, fat trimmings, cooked bones, raw egg, undercooked meat, raw fish, cat food, marijuana or tobacco, wild mushrooms. You should limit salty or sugary things, liver, any dairy with lactose

great list

thanks

this is why I suggest people look up the ingredient BEFORE they put it in a dog dish.

I don't now how I forgot chocolate

I don't know if cats are more or less beneficial than dogs to humankind. Cats did play a role though in the black plague episodes in history:

"Interestingly, the fate of mankind was curiously linked to that of the common house cat. When the cat populations rose, the pandemic ebbed, and when the cat population plummeted, the black plague made a resurgence. Why?"

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Cats-and-the-Black-Plague

The big difference is the relationship. The story of the dog that disappeared only to be found staying at its owner's grave is a testament to that.

you are one of the most hated humans on the planet

why did you chose to be soo hated

that was really fucking dumb

racists must also be among the stupidest people too to chose to be the most hated people on the planet

That you hate me proves I'm doing something right. As long as we're polar opposites on issues, it means I'm right and you choose to be wrong.

That you hate me proves I'm doing something right. As long as we're polar opposites on issues, it means I'm right and you choose to be wrong.

racists must also be among the stupidest people too to chose to be the most hated people on the planet

Still knowing I'm right 100% of the time, cunt.

Keep on hating me. All I'm trying to do is make you a better person and you refuse to get better.

the ones I have known ended up in fucking prison and avoided by everyone who ever met them

this

Evince:

tenor.gif

Just because you hate him (and everyone else it seems) does not mean anyone else does.

Sailor and CFM have both been on my ignore list almost as long as I've been at JPP. Along with a few other scumsucking bots. A new one seems to pop up every couple of months.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back