Don't Fuck With Old People

I do it to stay in shape. My proudest moment is that I still consider it fun and do it because it makes me look and feel great.

I am purchasing the Insanity Work-out dvd that I have been seeing on the infomercials. I like the idea of pushing your body to the limit for the optimum results.

We have a ride called the Death Ride out here in which several people I know participate. Bike riding competitively is not my thing. Here's the website for it.

http://www.deathride.com/registration.html

It looks pretty gruesome and I've camped in an area on one of the passes they ride on and these guys are in stellar shape. The altitude can kill you.

The camp site has a natural mineral hot springs, so a lot of the riders stay there.
Well at least it's not another one of those "Muscle Confusion" scams I've been seeing again on TV lately. I'm always a bit concerned about "Well do this for you in 60 days!" type adds because it violates principles like progression, muscle memory etc. But if you have a solid base line to begin with, then this doesn't look like a bad program.

I wonder what was in that bag he left behind... It's kind of like the golden ball. Whatever happened to the golden ball?

Awww all the oldies are reminiscing about kicking ass when they were young. I didn't know they had bikers back in middle ages :D

Please don't kick my youngin ass.

Seriously.

You were the one that said real men were they're own motors!! :palm:
Actually...if you can keep it on a flat road......with a wind fairing on a recumbent bike....it is conceivable that one could do 600 miles in 10 hours. The present record though is over 600 miles in 24 hours. I've seen people maintain speeds in the 60 mph range in recumbent bikes using carbon fiber technology.

Actually...if you can keep it on a flat road......with a wind fairing on a recumbent bike....it is conceivable that one could do 600 miles in 10 hours. The present record though is over 600 miles in 24 hours. I've seen people maintain speeds in the 60 mph range in recumbent bikes using carbon fiber technology.

You would need a coffin, at the end of the 600 miles.

You're just jealous cause I live in the grand paradise of Ohio and your stuck in that state up north. :P
Ah yes, Ohio. How could I possibly forget you live there? Oh that's right, because even people in Ohio can't find it on a map. Merely labeling your state as useless bumps it up into a lesser category of sucktitude.

Ohio offers the America the following:

1. Hot air
2. Filler space between IN and PA
3. A place for even lowly West Virginians to laugh at and ridicule.

That is all.

Ah yes, Ohio. How could I possibly forget you live there? Oh that's right, because even people in Ohio can't find it on a map. Merely labeling your state as useless bumps it up into a lesser category of sucktitude.

1. Hot air

That is all.
My sister just moved up to michigan. Once she moved into her new home she had to change tags on her mini-cooper. Here's the personal plates she got.

x1p0vcOMR5sRSdcQCn695dg8ODXrJNxaUzSKx3qJ1uDkySNcdo4NVelDG84xCvc495AS3Z9Th9Z8gj_28SLDIB7R-GW3Xv58fAk3G7NHkNc4J8BoVYcbIdHjvxCcv7xLz1RCq9_MEIZwptx44FrH-cpntbhgmF8YnGH

My sister just moved up to michigan. Once she moved into her new home she had to change tags on her mini-cooper. Here's the personal plates she got.

x1p0vcOMR5sRSdcQCn695dg8ODXrJNxaUzSKx3qJ1uDkySNcdo4NVelDG84xCvc495AS3Z9Th9Z8gj_28SLDIB7R-GW3Xv58fAk3G7NHkNc4J8BoVYcbIdHjvxCcv7xLz1RCq9_MEIZwptx44FrH-cpntbhgmF8YnGH
I can't help the fact that those are the only people who come out of Ohio. Or the only people who drive Mini Coopers.

1. Hot air

That is all.
Oh..and I almost forgot to mention. I went to the OSU/michigan game this year and saw definite signs of improvement of michigan under Rodrigues. He was able to dress 25 players this year. The rest were able to dress themselves.

Awww all the oldies are reminiscing about kicking ass when they were young. I didn't know they had bikers back in middle ages :D

Please don't kick my youngin ass.

Seriously.

Dude I remember the biker gang that lived two blocks from me when I was a kid. I guess they were brothers, real old guys, probably in their 30's, who still lived with their mom or they inherited the place from her I don't know. Oil stains all over the driveway and shit. They used to have burning match fights up in the center of town.

When I was a bit older my best friend had a Suzuki 250 dirt bike that he broke the automatic oil injector riding railroad tracks and seized the piston in the cylinder. He owed me $80 for a while and I got sick of his excuses so I went into his garage and put it into mine. I rebuilt the motor for about $30 and mixed oil in the gas and got it running. We then took turns riding the hell out of it down the street and on the sidewalks just like we used to do with our pedal bikes.

Anyway one of the biker dudes rolls up in his Harley and blocks my driveway as I'm adjusting something on the Suzuki and he starts yelling at me "you can't ride that thing on the sidewalk we got little kids that live on this street" and I gave him some wise ass comment and told him to get the fuck off my property. I guess I was was lucky he didn't kick my 16 year old ass.

It's at this time I'd like to point out they're not gangs. They're clubs. Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. Pagans Motorcycle Club. Outlaws Motorcycle Club. Four Horsemen Motorcycle Club. That's what the MC stands for on all their patches.

Back