Don't Piss Off Israel!

AnyOldIron said:
I am not so sure they are a "terrorist" state as they are a bunch of tough motherfuckers who will NEVER give up their country and will never allow themselves to be herded anywhere ever again.

The same could be said of Hizbollah. That doesn't make them any less a terrorist group. Same with the IRA.

I don't think that lebanese shiites have a centuries old tradition of being whipping boys for any and every other religious and political entity in the hemisphere. I don't recall Germany killing seven million Lebanese shiites in gas chambers simply because they were lebanese shiites. The shrinking cowards of the eastern european ghettos have risen like the phoenix and are the young lions of Israel. They will NEVER be pushed around or herded ever again and they are tougher than arabs - hands down.

Hezbollah has used the six years since Israelis pulled out of Lebanon to fortify the south and get ready to wage war against Israel. Israel would leave Hezbollah and Hamas and all of Lebanon and Syria and Jordan and Egypt and all of Islam ALONE if they would do likewise.

I firmly believe that if we could internationalize Jerusalem and GUARANTEE Jews that they would forever have access to the western wall and GUARANTEE muslims that they would forever have access to the Dome of the Rock and Christians to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the major roadblock to peace could be dismantled.

Back