Doomsday Preppers LOL

The enormous storm, gaining speed as it roared north across the Atlantic, brought steady rain and sustained winds of 35 miles per hour through much of the day, with gusts nearly twice that strong. Whatever dude.

Rightwing "survivalists":

Pretty much. The only fatality was a car accident in which speed or weather were possibly contributing factors.

I'm prep'd. 2500W inverter for the Jeep. I never let the tank get to below 1/2 way. Several propane bottles at the house, and a 330 gallon tank at the cabin. Water filters and creeks out back at both homes. Firewood at home and #2 fuel at the cabin. Guns everywhere. Gallon sized dehydrated veggies and beans. Canned meats. Fishing poles. Bring it.

I'm prep'd. 2500W inverter for the Jeep. I never let the tank get to below 1/2 way. Several propane bottles at the house, and a 330 gallon tank at the cabin. Water filters and creeks out back at both homes. Firewood at home and #2 fuel at the cabin. Guns everywhere. Gallon sized dehydrated veggies and beans. Canned meats. Fishing poles. Bring it.

Pole shift. Volcanos bringing on a "nuclear winter". Niburu. The Anunnaki.

Stock up, DY. Keep stocking and stocking and ..........

I did not see an asteroid deflector in your list.

I have a couple of cases of canned pinto beans in my larder.
I can make my own gas.

Actually I am pretty well stocked for a minimum of 30 days without any external inputs.
If I start eating my cattle I could make it much longer.

You are all such idiots.
The storm didn't even hit New England.
It struck in New York and New Jersey which are NOT New England States.
The six New England states are Mass, Vermont, New Hampshire, Conn, Maine and R.I., listed in descending order of kewlness.

My company has workers doing storm work in Conn.

LOL, preppers (AKA "survivalists") think their puny hoard will let them live through the apocalypse.

Back