Drudge has the hots for Brittany

:clink: That's right on the money. You weren't in the Korean war though so this isn't something that you can say so wholeheartedly because you need to be kind to the puppets that are training the goldsmith. Where did they go in the woods to be found a mouse had to come out of the tree. But you carry on and maybe SF will hit on you again.

"On a midnight train to Georgia......."

HEY! WTF did I do to you? Why am I the one hitting on him?

Hmmm... well US is senile (j/k) and Cypress is an idiot, so should we really be listening to anything they have to say?
Well, so long as they are stereotyping us I think we should live up to the hype. We are all 'libertarians' because we are embarrassed about Bush.

Okay, cool. I can't imagine anything more boring than talking much to your partner about stocks, the market, and dividends.

Its more interesting to me to talk about humanity, its problems, its triumphs, and philosophical and policy ways to deal with the human condition. As well has a good dose of liberal books, foreign films, and art galleries. ;)

Reading that last sentence almost made me ill. I need to read ESPN.com for at least an hour to feel normal again!

Would you mind describing why? Is it because you would prefer a high-earner? Which is fine, I certainly know that many women score that high on their own list, I'm just wondering.

I definitely have nothing against a high earner. If she is a financial success then more power to her. Business is one of my interest which I don't think would go real well with one who has an anti-corporate attitude.

In reality business and sports are my two big interests. In my ideal world she would like both. Sharing similar beliefs politically would be a plus but not a deal killer.

'I can see clearly now'.....

You use too many quick transitions. You have to know a ton of trivia to be able to catch all of them.

hows this for a transition...just hope cippie can keep up...as it does apply to the above Code Pink team comment by tia...

Here is a picture of a Retired 'Code Pink' protestor now a 'Code Grey' protestor...and darla and Lady T say conservative girls(hooters) are not compassionate...look they are serving the old battleaxe a cup of coffee...:cof1:

enjoy guys...close your eyes Code Pink!

www.studiobroken.com/hooters.jpg

Back