Drudge has the hots for Brittany

Sure he would....!

Not my boyfriend. He was attracted to my brain and would still love me if I blew up to 500 lbs! :cool:

In your dreams...kinda /akin to the 'Dreamland Express' it exists but only to those who are in the know...A-51 keeps fifty gallon drums for the ilk of you and darla...
Ya are two alien girls that is for sure!

she was a little crazy?

basically she wanted to get married and I didn't feel she was the one. I really cared for her but ultimately realized it wasn't right. In retrospect I did the right thing.

that doesn't sound crazy to me.

In your dreams...kinda /akin to the 'Dreamland Express' it exists but only to those who are in the know...A-51 keeps fifty gallon drums for the ilk of you and darla...

Ok everybody, you tell me you can tell the difference between what this boob just wrote, and Tiana's purposely incoherent impressions of him? You can't!

LMAO - You're A riot!

:clink: That's right on the money. You weren't in the Korean war though so this isn't something that you can say so wholeheartedly because you need to be kind to the puppets that are training the goldsmith. Where did they go in the woods to be found a mouse had to come out of the tree. But you carry on and maybe SF will hit on you again.

"On a midnight train to Georgia......."

Okay... Here goes:

In your dreams! It's like that movie 'Dreamland Express' where only those who are 'in the know' can see the train. You know, Area 51 has a few aliens like you hidden in 50 gallon drums!

You two are truly alien!

(How's that?)

Okay... Here goes:

In your dreams! It's like that movie 'Dreamland Express' where only those who are 'in the know' can see the train. You know, Area 51 has a few aliens like you hidden in 50 gallon drums!

You two are truly alien!

(How's that?)

what does that have to do with anything that was discussed in the last 30 posts?

I think he was saying:

The Mona Lisa delves into art homes like something out of a fantasy film because they have no interpretation to refer to when Darla and Tiana AKA code pink team leaders have no scotch. Vietnam didn't have the support from you because you didn't sing country music whilst standing on your hands isn't recommended because bears can be scary when you startle them from the woods.

"My Girl.....my girl.....talkin' 'bout myyyyy girl......"

I think he was saying:

The Mona Lisa delves into art homes like something out of a fantasy film because they have no interpretation to refer to when Darla and Tiana AKA code pink team leaders have no scotch. Vietnam didn't have the support from you because you didn't sing country music whilst standing on your hands isn't recommended because bears can be scary when you startle them from the woods.

Okay here goes:

Liberal girls think they know something, but really it is just imaginary, especially Darla and Tiana, who are also known as code pink looonies, but they are cool when they are drunk.

It's all your fault we lost in Viet Nam, and Lee Greenwood didn't avoid the draft by going to Canada, he just had kids when he was young, like the redneck he was.

Just a bit of advice, the pope wears a funny hat, and bears poop in the woods so watch out, it won't be the pope attacking you when you are out camping!

Therefore I dedicate this song to Darla...

Well, actually Britney is infamous for being interviewed several years ago, and asked about president bush answered, while chewing gum, "yeah, like, he's like cool, and I think that like, Americans should like, support the president, like ya know?"

So, I'd say she was no liberal.
Have you ever seen "Monster in Law" with Jane Fonda? The one scene is classic.

Okay here goes:

Liberal girls think they know something, but really it is just imaginary, especially Darla and Tiana, who are also known as code pink looonies, but they are cool when they are drunk.

It's all your fault we lost in Viet Nam, and Lee Greenwood didn't avoid the draft by going to Canada, he just had kids when he was young, like the redneck he was.

Just a bit of advice, the pope wears a funny hat, and bears poop in the woods so watch out, it won't be the pope attacking you when you are out camping!

Therefore I dedicate this song to Darla...

muy bueno!

I'm sure some of your comments were in jest but on several occassions you have made comments attempting to differentiate liberal and conservative men's behavior.

My point, men are men - political affiliations be damned.

As far as Brittney is anyone surprised that she has two kids and is unmarried at age 25? Probably not.
She's the typical Louisiana Trailer trash chick (sans trailer).

Back