Drudge has the hots for Brittany

I am hard core for Hillary. I'll be hard core Obama/ Edwards if one of them beats her out.
I was con mainly on a tax issues and pro investor etc. I wasn't very political.
Learning about how the racist pot laws started, dumbass Nancy's just so no, and the cons conning people with this false morality.
I might just become hard core left permanently.
Doesn't hurt that the market does better under dems either
Listen, SF head just exploded

I am hard core for Hillary. I'll be hard core Obama/ Edwards if one of them beats her out.
I was con mainly on a tax issues and pro investor etc. I wasn't very political.
Learning about how the racist pot laws started, dumbass Nancy's just so no, and the cons conning people with this false morality.
I might just become hard core left permanently.
Doesn't hurt that the market does better under dems either
Listen, SF head just exploded

LOL

Yes, I heard it.

Whatever Ms.Pinky..or is that Ms.Piggy?

Yes but, you're a pig.

Yes I am guilty of being a so called 'Cop' (Pig)(soldier)...by your ilks standard...sleep well we 'pigs' will save ya ! After all we were sworn to protect and serve...'Idiots included'!
:pke:

Yes I am guilty of being a so called 'Cop' (Pig)(soldier)...by your ilks standard...sleep well we 'pigs' will save ya ! After all we were sworn to protect and serve...'Idiots included'!
:pke:

No stupid, I meant you are a pig as a man.

Calling cops "pigs"? What year are you living in? You better wake up, it looks like your last bottle put you out for about 20 years.

Again.............

No stupid, I meant you are a pig as a man.

Calling cops "pigs"? What year are you living in? You better wake up, it looks like your last bottle put you out for about 20 years.

Whatever Ms.Piggy...I look pretty good for my years...same can't be said about you...lol

Ya lost me on this one.........!

The dog's den invited Suzie around the corner where the bushes were is what she said.

"and dooooo the twist........" yeaaaah!

But if this is in support of darla...okay thats cool...she prefers women anyhoo...maybe you should take her out to the 'Outback Steak House'...maybe ya will get lucky...lol

Watcha say?

But if this is in support of darla...okay thats cool............

Its cons like you that hate our troops and give cheese doodles away to the farm animals that have no barns is self respect. Birth control contains that which is in the furthest from view in Area 51 is where the aliens reside?

"Doo Wop doo wop...."

Its cons like you that hate our troops and give cheese doodles away to the farm animals that have no barns is self respect. Birth control contains that which is in the furthest from view in Area 51 is where the aliens reside?

"Doo Wop doo wop...."

I'm dying.

Wow, you'd be far off with me. I spent more than half my life as a long-haired republican.

Would you believe that in 1984, I was a Reagan voter, with hair almost down to my ass?

I must have been the only one in the nation. But, I blame my dad for my early republican days. I was young and impressionable. ;)

Back