Dumbass Texan

The whole thing really chaps my shorts.

These people were warned repeatedly that this storm was going to flood the coastal cities.

The people had to argue with authorities to stay. And then we have to risk lives to rescue their stupid asses.

Let'em drown.

These people were warned repeatedly that this storm was going to flood the coastal cities.

The people had to argue with authorities to stay. And then we have to risk lives to rescue their stupid asses.

Let'em drown.

You are starting to sound like me.
:clink:

Let'em drown.

LMAO......one idiot hick was trying to save his car. Or so the caption read. Mean while, water was up to his neck and his little corolla was just out of reach....

Its like if you wanted to save your vehicles.....drive them inland you retard.

You are starting to sound like me.
:clink:

I have developed a low tolerance for morons.

I kept thinking as I saw Ike rolling in that those who were staying were total idiots. But if they died, it would raise the average intelligence of the country by several points.

And if they died before they reproduced, it would just be chlorine in the gene pool.

Was just reading an article about the bright future for Houston the other day and how they mean to become one of the premier cities in the country.. Well not when a category 2 can flood half the city and put the lights out for 2 weeks.

Flat lands can flood pretty easily.

But Houston is never going to be one of the places I would want to go. I HAVE to go there a couple of times a year, and I tend to stay in my hotel a lot.

I liked the Natural History Museum. But there are way to many macho cowboys who want to prove how macho they are.

Flat lands can flood pretty easily.

But Houston is never going to be one of the places I would want to go. I HAVE to go there a couple of times a year, and I tend to stay in my hotel a lot.

I liked the Natural History Museum. But there are way to many macho cowboys who want to prove how macho they are.

There are pricks everywhere you turn. :gives:

Yeah, they are called "Austin"....

I have heard great stuff about Austin.

I enjoyed San Antonio too. But Houston is just not my fav place.

Of course, the fact that I go there for Safety Conferences might have something to do with it. Reviewing deadly accidents and learning about OSHA regs would probably make Vegas seem like a dead town.

I have heard great stuff about Austin.

I enjoyed San Antonio too. But Houston is just not my fav place.

Of course, the fact that I go there for Safety Conferences might have something to do with it. Reviewing deadly accidents and learning about OSHA regs would probably make Vegas seem like a dead town.
Just so long as you don't have to live in San Angelo, Texas is a reasonably nice place to live.

Back