Dumbass Texan

lol

like where?

Of course most of the urban cities close to NYC aren't anything to look at, but overall, its really not bad. If it were that bad, it wouldnt' be the most densely populated state.

But I'm all for telling everyone how bad it is here. We don't any more people.

Yes, I was referring to the cities near NYC.

If you will look at my earlier posts you will see that I said that western NJ was beautiful.

Yes, I was referring to the cities near NYC.

If you will look at my earlier posts you will see that I said that western NJ was beautiful.

Don't tell anyone but Southern Jersey is awesome too. We've even got some decent berry wineries that I LOVE!

ok, but they must take texas and alabama in the deal.

They don't want northern Texas, and I take it you have never been there. It's gorgeous. Actually the hill country where i am is as well. They can have anything south and east of here. Hmm I still want some of the coast though.

ok, but they must take texas and alabama in the deal.

Oh hell no!! You are NOT giving awy my home.

If you want to ship Dixie off to some 3rd world country I will help pay the freight, but not my home. I have family there (above ground and below).

They don't want northern Texas, and I take it you have never been there. It's gorgeous. Actually the hill country where i am is as well. They can have anything south and east of here. Hmm I still want some of the coast though.

The hill country is pretty.

I was taken swimming somewhere in the hill country years ago. Hippy Hollow? Somthing Hollow.

I had a great time. Scenery was beautiful.

Oh hell no!! You are NOT giving awy my home.

If you want to ship Dixie off to some 3rd world country I will help pay the freight, but not my home. I have family there (above ground and below).

You can still have your home. You'll just be Mexican instead of American.

You can still have your home. You'll just be Mexican instead of American.

No way!

I am allergic to dysentary.

Although, I guess I could get my lawn care done cheaply and the tequila would be good.

Nah, still not worth it.

About the same result as the Neos taking over Sol.

It least with Neo I know what I am getting.

Besides, the only thing worse than what is happening in the USA now would be living in Mexico and thinking that the USA is a great place.

No, ship Dixie out and give them south texas

It least with Neo I know what I am getting.

Besides, the only thing worse than what is happening in the USA now would be living in Mexico and thinking that the USA is a great place.

No, ship Dixie out and give them south texas

I saw a segment on the PBS news the other evening where immigrants are going back home to Mexico from socal since there is not any work here either.

One way to solve the illegal immigrant problem, make it worse here than there ;)

The hill country is pretty.

I was taken swimming somewhere in the hill country years ago. Hippy Hollow? Somthing Hollow.

I had a great time. Scenery was beautiful.

You made it to hippie hollow eh? I have seen it and got to watch the frolickers when i was getting my scuba cert. in Lake Travis, but have not yet the pleasure of going there myself.

You made it to hippie hollow eh? I have seen it and got to watch the frolickers when i was getting my scuba cert. in Lake Travis, but have not yet the pleasure of going there myself.

I recommend it wholeheartedly! Watching the frolickers? Now THAT sounds almost as fun. :rolleyes:

You dive? That is one thing I miss about Florida. I loved going diving. Hell, even snorkelling was a great way to spend a day.

Houston

Wow...so I just finished a phone convo with my dad who is one of the fire chiefs in Houston. He says the city is in horrible state right now. There are still 2.5 mil people without power, including schools, and no relief in the near future. This also means that only a few gas stations in the city have the availability to pump fuel, so right now people are lined up for blocks at these few stations. Dad says they have been helping police try and break up the fights of people losing their patience in these lines. No schools will be resuming without power either. What a mess.

2-3 weeks they are saying, so voting won't be hindered. That's a long time, however, for a major city like that to go without power.

Wow...so I just finished a phone convo with my dad who is one of the fire chiefs in Houston. He says the city is in horrible state right now. There are still 2.5 mil people without power, including schools, and no relief in the near future. This also means that only a few gas stations in the city have the availability to pump fuel, so right now people are lined up for blocks at these few stations. Dad says they have been helping police try and break up the fights of people losing their patience in these lines. No schools will be resuming without power either. What a mess.

Wow, thats terrible. 2 or 3 weeks without power? I am hoping that estimate is for when all power will be returned. The crews have been working 16 hour days since the storm stopped to restore it. Hopefully they will have it back on in spots sooner than that.

The houston traffic is bad enough without taking the stoplights away.

Wow, thats terrible. 2 or 3 weeks without power? I am hoping that estimate is for when all power will be returned. The crews have been working 16 hour days since the storm stopped to restore it. Hopefully they will have it back on in spots sooner than that.

The houston traffic is bad enough without taking the stoplights away.
Yeah, there is no possible way that the entirety of Houston is going to be without power for 3 weeks.

Back