Easter

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
SealingTheTombSocialNoText.jpg

Mark 16:1-4

1. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

2. And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

3. And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?

4. And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

Romans 10:13

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”

You have the free will to believe as you choose; but unfortunately, you may discover you are in error. :palm:

I heard the Tomb was empty, any idea where Jesus went? (I heard some people say he was walking around a few days later, ... that sounds weird?)

SealingTheTombSocialNoText.jpg

Mark 16:1-4

1. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

2. And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

3. And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?

4. And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

Romans 10:13

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”

more goyim fantasies

""Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" is an abbreviated form of one of the Ten Commandments which, according to the Book of Deuteronomy, were spoken by God to the Israelites and then written on stone tablets by the Finger of God. Wikipedia"

uh-oh for USF. Might want to start taking down all those pictures of Saints, Joseph & Mary, and the rest of the Clan.

""Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" is an abbreviated form of one of the Ten Commandments which, according to the Book of Deuteronomy, were spoken by God to the Israelites and then written on stone tablets by the Finger of God. Wikipedia"

uh-oh for USF. Might want to start taking down all those pictures of Saints, Joseph & Mary, and the rest of the Clan.

Your ASSumption might be accurate, except Christians don't pray to idols.

OK. Before the retro-thread banning begins, I have a question for USF.

On 9/11 when the Religious Zealots knocked down 2 Buildings and killed 3,000 people, did you:

1. Follow your deep seated Moral Beliefs in the Philosophy of Jesus, your total love and adoration of his Sacred Word, your Commitment to Christianity ... and immediately 'Turn the other cheek' and 'Forgive your trespassers'?
2. or, did you throw all that Bullshit out the window, get real, and go all Hammurabi Code? (eye for an eye ... tooth for a tooth)

"The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian code of law of ancient Mesopotamia, dated back to about 1754 BC (Middle Chronology). It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world."

Typical knee-jerk reaction from the thread banning USF:

"Today
On this day of days; I have once again seen those who choose to not believe in God or the resurrection of Jesus, making comments attempting to denigrate those who do believe.
Why do so many non-believers engage in such behavior; because I don't see believers spending an equal amount of time, trying to convince the non-believers to change?"

Discussing opposing views in the pea-sized brain of USF is: "making comments attempting to denigrate those who do believe".

... and PS: no one is attempting to make you 'change'.

OK. Before the retro-thread banning begins, I have a question for USF.

On 9/11 when the Religious Zealots knocked down 2 Buildings and killed 3,000 people, did you:

1. Follow your deep seated Moral Beliefs in the Philosophy of Jesus, your total love and adoration of his Sacred Word, your Commitment to Christianity ... and immediately 'Turn the other cheek' and 'Forgive your trespassers'?
2. or, did you throw all that Bullshit out the window, get real, and go all Hammurabi Code? (eye for an eye ... tooth for a tooth)

"The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian code of law of ancient Mesopotamia, dated back to about 1754 BC (Middle Chronology). It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world."

I'm not sure what your post has to do with the resurrection of Jesus, except to try and move a thread in a direction that you desire; because you could always start your own thread!! :dunno:

Back