Easter

Thank You.
Rather than follow the Teachings of Jesus in the New Testament ('turn the other cheek' and 'forgive your trespassers'), most pragmatic Americans, along with the fake Christians, turned to the Code of Hammurabi (know to most people as a passage in the Old Testament) 'Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth'.

This is a perfect example of a failed Philosophy called Christianity.

""An eye for an eye ..." is a paraphrase of Hammurabi's Code, a collection of 282 laws inscribed on an upright stone pillar. The code was found by French archaeologists in 1901 while excavating the ancient city of Susa, which is in modern-day Iran."
http://www.ushistory.org/civ/4c.asp

First off turn the other cheek refers to minor wrongs, in other words not escalating a minor dispute into a major conflict. In todays terms it is call diplomacy. And eye for an eye refers to more serious crimes such as murder. a law that says you take the same revenge on the evil doer not more or less. But hell if you want to dispute the Bible which was written by men not God then have at it. When your time comes You will know the truth good or bad. My I suggest you stock up on Aloe Vera as I believe you are going to need it. :(

It's easy to jump back and forth from New Testament to Old Testament to suit the needs of the Modern Christian.

First off turn the other cheek refers to minor wrongs, in other words not escalating a minor dispute into a major conflict. In todays terms it is call diplomacy. And eye for an eye refers to more serious crimes such as murder. a law that says you take the same revenge on the evil doer not more or less. But hell if you want to dispute the Bible which was written by men not God then have at it. When your time comes You will know the truth good or bad. My I suggest you stock up on Aloe Vera as I believe you are going to need it. :(

It's easy to jump back and forth from New Testament to Old Testament to suit the needs of the Modern Christian.

All knowledge uses parts of ancient and modern history to learn from what makes religion any different? Jack you're tap dancing.

Last edited:
All knowledge uses parts of ancient and modern history to learn from what makes religion any different? Jack your tap dancing.

Modern knowledge changes with the times, new information is learned.
Religions live in the Past with a Fixed Ideology.

Now, I support the fake 'Christians', 'Jews', Muslims', that know their Religion is outdated and simply cling to it as a family tradition.

Some are clearly not comfortable with Easter...I think I pointed that out yesterday....*‘It's such a shame....why not just relax and celebrate in your own way, instead of spending the day bashing others and ruining threads? Have a*feast, enjoy family and friends, and welcome Spring... Looking around, not many here chose to do that...;(

Fuck off Top!

One thing about US911,he is a master baiter troll

Mmmmm ... claims he "follows the Path of Jesus". (which is a little scary since that is a quote from that Jim Jones guy of the People's Temple down there in Guyana)

:) hahahahahahahahaha
... who would provide the entertainment around here?

Hey! I like your US911. Sounded like a Highway I once travelled. (US Hwy. 911 ... road to ___________ ) Fill in Blank.

Modern knowledge changes with the times, new information is learned.
Religions live in the Past with a Fixed Ideology.

Now, I support the fake 'Christians', 'Jews', Muslims', that know their Religion is outdated and simply cling to it as a family tradition.

My believe says the above is :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

This was your Reply to Owl: "And maybe you should sign up for cock sucking lessons."

Doesn't sound very 'Christian' to me. Especially on an Easter Sunday. (You do know she's just fucking with you in her usual charming way, right?)

Your response is not an answer, as to why you feel the need to continually lie. :palm:

Mmmmm ... claims he "follows the Path of Jesus". (which is a little scary since that is a quote from that Jim Jones guy of the People's Temple down there in Guyana)

And now you're lying again; because that's not what I said, as has already been pointed out. :palm:

Back