Easter

It was a simple question. It was multiple choice.

And as I stated:

I'm not sure what your post has to do with the resurrection of Jesus, except to try and move a thread in a direction that you desire; because you could always start your own thread!! :dunno:

USF: "“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”"
Jack: On 9/11 did YOU follow the path of Jesus, or Hammurabi?

USF: "“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”"
Jack: On 9/11 did YOU follow the path of Jesus, or Hammurabi?

I try to follow the path of Jesus; but I am curious as to why you attempted to include Hammurabi?? :dunno:

I try to follow the path of Jesus; but I am curious as to why you attempted to include Hammurabi?? :dunno:

You 'claim' to follow 'the path of Jesus', but most pragmatic people are more logical and reasoning.
Of the two 'ancient codes', I'll bet you went with 'Eye for an Eye' rather than 'Turn the Other Cheek' after 9/11.

""Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" is an abbreviated form of one of the Ten Commandments which, according to the Book of Deuteronomy, were spoken by God to the Israelites and then written on stone tablets by the Finger of God. Wikipedia"

uh-oh for USF. Might want to start taking down all those pictures of Saints, Joseph & Mary, and the rest of the Clan.

This one as well:

eHNr7NW.jpg

You 'claim' to follow 'the path of Jesus', but most pragmatic people are more logical and reasoning.
Of the two 'ancient codes', I'll bet you went with 'Eye for an Eye' rather than 'Turn the Other Cheek' after 9/11.

I said "try", so why do you lie about this??

Owl: "I was pretty surprised to see your religious posts today. Never would have guessed you claim to be Christian. Maybe you should sign up for lessons?"
USF: "And maybe you should sign up for cock sucking lessons."
Mason: "Did you learn that in church?"
USF: "I try to follow the path of Jesus"
Jack: Well Folks, here's another Easter Lesson we've all come to love and cherish from USF, resident Christian and devout follower of Jesus. :(

Owl: "I was pretty surprised to see your religious posts today. Never would have guessed you claim to be Christian. Maybe you should sign up for lessons?"
USF: "And maybe you should sign up for cock sucking lessons."
Mason: "Did you learn that in church?"
USF: "I try to follow the path of Jesus"
Jack: Well Folks, here's another Easter Lesson we've all come to love and cherish from USF, resident Christian and devout follower of Jesus. :(

But that wasn't my answer to Mason's question, so why do you continually feel the need to lie??

But that wasn't my answer to Mason's question, so why do you continually feel the need to lie??

This was your Reply to Owl: "And maybe you should sign up for cock sucking lessons."

Doesn't sound very 'Christian' to me. Especially on an Easter Sunday. (You do know she's just fucking with you in her usual charming way, right?)

This was your Reply to Owl: "And maybe you should sign up for cock sucking lessons."

Doesn't sound very 'Christian' to me. Especially on an Easter Sunday. (You do know she's just fucking with you in her usual charming way, right?)
Some are clearly not comfortable with Easter...I think I pointed that out yesterday....*‘It's such a shame....why not just relax and celebrate in your own way, instead of spending the day bashing others and ruining threads? Have a*feast, enjoy family and friends, and welcome Spring... Looking around, not many here chose to do that...;(

Some are clearly not comfortable with Easter...I think I pointed that out yesterday....*‘It's such a shame....why not just relax and celebrate in your own way, instead of spending the day bashing others and ruining threads? Have a*feast, enjoy family and friends, and welcome Spring... Looking around, not many here chose to do that...;(

:) I think it's a 'Discussion Forum', you know, where people gather to discuss things. :)
(from my perspective, everyone seems to be having a Good Time, ... didn't Jesus sit around and 'discuss' stuff?)

:) I think it's a 'Discussion Forum', you know, where people gather to discuss things. :)
(from my perspective, everyone seems to be having a Good Time, ... didn't Jesus sit around and 'discuss' stuff?)
...absolutely....which is why I posted the comment;) To promote discussion....and to have a great time;)

OK. Before the retro-thread banning begins, I have a question for USF.

On 9/11 when the Religious Zealots knocked down 2 Buildings and killed 3,000 people, did you:

1. Follow your deep seated Moral Beliefs in the Philosophy of Jesus, your total love and adoration of his Sacred Word, your Commitment to Christianity ... and immediately 'Turn the other cheek' and 'Forgive your trespassers'?
2. or, did you throw all that Bullshit out the window, get real, and go all Hammurabi Code? (eye for an eye ... tooth for a tooth)

"The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian code of law of ancient Mesopotamia, dated back to about 1754 BC (Middle Chronology). It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world."

We followed the Old Testament legal principle of “an eye for an eye” found in Exodus 21:24 and Deuteronomy 19:21. Sorry Jack you can't take one passage out of context and make it apply to all events.

Last edited:
We followed the Old Testament legal principle of “an eye for an eye” found in Exodus 21:24 and Deuteronomy 19:21. Sorry Jack you can't take one passage out of context and make it apply to all events.

Thank You.
Rather than follow the Teachings of Jesus in the New Testament ('turn the other cheek' and 'forgive your trespassers'), most pragmatic Americans, along with the fake Christians, turned to the Code of Hammurabi (know to most people as a passage in the Old Testament) 'Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth'.

This is a perfect example of a failed Philosophy called Christianity.

""An eye for an eye ..." is a paraphrase of Hammurabi's Code, a collection of 282 laws inscribed on an upright stone pillar. The code was found by French archaeologists in 1901 while excavating the ancient city of Susa, which is in modern-day Iran."
http://www.ushistory.org/civ/4c.asp

Back